Good scrappie required.

warren t claim

Ah thanks for that one, cheers for all the help so far guys.The one you linked mouseflakes, certainly looks good from above.We were meant to be going Aldermaston breakers today, but due to aforementioned timetable ruining, i dont think we are now.

RE chineham breakers, they apparently have a cavalier we could get bits off.Ive been told by other people in my class that go there that its very much mid to late nineties cars mostly in that yard.Apparently a lot of Corsa B 5 doors......But. There is also a MK1 Transit there.....

RE chineham breakers, they apparently have a cavalier we could get bits off.Ive been told by other people in my class that go there that its very much mid to late nineties cars mostly in that yard.Apparently a lot of Corsa B 5 doors......But. There is also a MK1 Transit there.....

What kind of a Mk1? I don't have a lot of Mk1 spares. We are very short of scrappies in West London, they total 1, and that one doesn't have any early stuff, though they do have the odd Mk5 which is good for parts and seats.

Well from seeing a picture of it, id say its a diesel( or it has the later front grille, either of the two), wasnt an early one think it was an N plate? so thats 73/74 if im correct.I can enquire for you, bonnet looked a tad frilly but not too bad.Its white, and it looks to be an SWB camper(low roof camper, not a chassis and rear camper body) although ive only seen one picture which was front on. Ill let you know.

All diesels had the bull nose. I am short of light switches, the rocker ones on the dash. Another steering wheel would be nice too. The bullnose bonnet and grille are always good to have. If it has sliding front doors they are always good to have too, that and the track for them on the body.