Shit car delivery turns into shit car collection.

cobblers

Here's the Fiesta:

v4LoTDo.jpg

OLZZnZQ.jpg

iROStDI.jpg

RAF3R7S.jpg

The worst:

Tcz5X73.jpg 

Someone reversed into her and stoved the arch in. I pulled it back out, filled and painted it when I was about 16. In the dark, in november. It rained at one point.

vus58Fy.jpg MOT Welding

g2NTrMQ.jpg "they all do that sir"

wbzrdhQ.jpg

And we're back on a train. Back to Chesterfield. Signal failure on the line to Manchester has closed it indefinitely so I've just given up. I'll see if our lass fancies running me over to Chester when I get home.

BTW trains blow goats

post-3886-0-53545500-1476041402_thumb.jpg

post-3886-0-12869600-1476041493_thumb.jpg

Sorted! After a complete debacle getting to Cavcraft Motors LTD Inc featuring the above train failure, Our lass came to pick me up from Chesterfield Station and in the end I drove us over to Chester. Got stuck behind a bastard steam engine going over the tops, then routed through the middle of Stockport and a load of traffic there. Then there was a crash on the M56 so all in all it was a wank do, but we got there in the end.

Thankfully the Saxo drove back (Over woodhead pass) perfectly and there was only about half an hour extra traffic on the way home. TBH if there had been any issues with the Saxo I'd have seriously had to think hard about not just leaving it at the side of the road and buying my nan a flipping mobility scooter off gumtree.

Cheers dudes!