Donauwörth

pshome

Nary a sad, cliched British cla$$ic car in sight, unless you count the DeLoreans. Totally my kind of car show!  :mrgreen:

it's all relative.... there are rows and rows of boring beetles and karmans instead, i just didnt take pictures...

That SP2 was a highlight well hidden in the back.

Thanks for pshoting the pics and the links to the videos :) What a variety of cars, event now added to bucket list. But what has gone wrong with the German car industry since the 60s and 70s? Audi had a design office then and not just a photocopier with different scales, BMW made stylish saloons and not ugly SUVs and GM (Opel) weren't reduced to sticking their badges on Daewoos :(

I don't agree. Sure, Audi are bland but Merc and BMW make some terrific looking cars. The (soon to be replaced) F10 5 Series is a lovely looking, conservative car, the 6 Series Gran Coupe is really pretty and the 4 Series Coupe looks great. The 2 Series Coupe is odd looking but 8 time more distinctive than an A3 - I'm struggling to picture the latest one tbh.

Mercedes make some corkers as well. I wasn't sure at first, but having seen loads and ridden in one, the new C Class is a really nice thing as long as it's not base spec white with 13 inch steels. A dark metallic blue C220d with 17's would do for me. 

Nothing has gone wrong with the German car industry - they just about dominate the market, selling more and more of the cars folk want to buy.

did lobbach last year

similar and a very lack of english tin

exactly the reason i visit these places :D

Donauwörth is east of stuttgart so you have merc porsche and speyer and sinsheim within easy reach so AUTO overload :D

plus bratwurst :lol: