'Incensed' from Basingstoke!

Station

Yes but, it was shit wasn't it.

Even if it wasn't Subaru's are shit these days. Over priced and unreliable with dull poverty spec interiours and dodgy silver plastics.

I pity the fool that pays retail for one.

Hawkeye.

Yes but, it was shit wasn't it.

Even if it wasn't Subaru's are shit these days. Over priced and unreliable with dull poverty spec interiours and dodgy silver plastics.

Hawkeye.

You mean like VWs? Yeah, true story.

Hawkeye.

I have to admit I was disappointed my Justy failed after 145.000 miles. Unacceptable. And the interior plastic in my impreza ruined being able to do 0 - 60 in 5 seconds for 900 quid.

ORL SUBERAS R RUBBIHS!!!

Now excuse me while I get a brand new VW Golf on finance as Car magazine said I should.

'LOL'

My only experience with subaru was a '91 Sumo van (brilliant apart from the rust) and a swift shape justy which took all the punishment it was given and came back for more. I paid 500 quid for it, kept it 6 years and sold it for 350. They can be a little twat to work on but reliability and abiity to deal with OMGSNOWCHAOS was spot on.

a friend of mine has a Justy 4x4 (think its about a 92) have to say burning off a BMW 3 series and nearing the ton quite staggeringly quickly was the funniest experience ive had in a passenger seat, yes its ugly,fairly soul less really,but never had so much fun when the little button was pressed on the gearknob! 3 cyl from what i remember. hes having to get the arches patched up these days,but its still going!

I wonder what the token of appreciation was? Pen with Subaru logo?

I have the magazine article and the letter to Which? I'll photo later.

I think the token of appreciation was a Subaru keyring, judging by the attached bag (with part number).

a friend of mine has a Justy 4x4 (think its about a 92) have to say burning off a BMW 3 series and nearing the ton quite staggeringly quickly was the funniest experience ive had in a passenger seat, yes its ugly,fairly soul less really,but never had so much fun when the little button was pressed on the gearknob! 3 cyl from what i remember. hes having to get the arches patched up these days,but its still going!

Yup, 1.2 3-pot with more torque than it really should.. very high gearing for a 4x4 but I'll agree. Friend of mine had 2, a J reg and a K reg... she ragged the thing everywhere and it just kept on coming back for more. Except for when it rusted away and failed MoT in more an more spectacular fashion each year.

That being said, her mom had a Pug 505 estate which got T-boned at a junction... so as a replacement they bought.. another 505 estate!

--Phil