Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust Open Day 14th October

cms206

Hi folks,

For those in the area, my loud National will be doing a couple of runs at this event tomorrow. Dunno what time yet but it will... think Michael (ayrshirelad) is popping down, but everyone is welcome.

Mostly buses again but it should be a busy day.

More info... HERE

http://www.gvvt.org/openday/2012/index.html

No he wont be. he was indenting to go, however, a slight mot fail with the Omega mobile means funds are slighty depleted or they will be. A simple exhaust fix turned into a nitemare, then at the mot, said mot man, found rear brake pipes knackered, front track rod end, from memory and rear pads needing replaced! Bumble bee the Marina pictured in another thread is currently doing the dailys. I i will catch up with said National at a later date. Bring back memories of thrashing them around Killie locals to keep time!. Snarl of the 680 missing these days from Killie. Hope the day and bus goes well though.

No he wont be. he was indenting to go, however, a slight mot fail with the Omega mobile means funds are slighty depleted or they will be. A simple exhaust fix turned into a nitemare, then at the mot, said mot man, found rear brake pipes knackered, front track rod end, from memory and rear pads needing replaced! Bumble bee the Marina pictured in another thread is currently doing the dailys. I i will catch up with said National at a later date. Bring back memories of thrashing them around Killie locals to keep time!. Snarl of the 680 missing these days from Killie. Hope the day and bus goes well though.

Really enjoyed this today. Cheers for the lift back into town, quickest bus i've been on for a while! Did get some picures but not worked out how to post them yet, i keep getting the red cross instead!

Michael not been back by that house with the rotten Ital but will try to pass by this week

Really enjoyed this today. Cheers for the lift back into town, quickest bus i've been on for a while! Did get some picures but not worked out how to post them yet, i keep getting the red cross instead!

Michael not been back by that house with the rotten Ital but will try to pass by this week

okdokie no problems. If you having proabs posting pics try putting them into photobucket and uploading them that way or perhaps flicker. I saw a rather splendid looking Leyland National in Western colours parked outside Brigton Garage along with severl other fine veeeehicles form the past. Nothing like the snarl of a 680/600 engine or the rumble of a gardner. Sadly missing form the bus scence today!. Anytime i go to bus open days or such like i always end up wanting to drive the buses!. Which i cant! Which is very annoying! Glad it was a good day though.

okdokie no problems. If you having proabs posting pics try putting them into photobucket and uploading them that way or perhaps flicker. I saw a rather splendid looking Leyland National in Western colours parked outside Brigton Garage along with severl other fine veeeehicles form the past. Nothing like the snarl of a 680/600 engine or the rumble of a gardner. Sadly missing form the bus scence today!. Anytime i go to bus open days or such like i always end up wanting to drive the buses!. Which i cant! Which is very annoying! Glad it was a good day though.