Brief garlic Joy!!

binhoker668

Coupla pics from a front garden full of awesome vehicles I found in Leeds yesterday. Was awestruck, despite the rust. LOOONG time since I saw a 604. Anyone else?

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a gaunt yet austere looking 504 - used to love these yokes - super comfy inside..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Crown rusting gently:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally this from London on a night out to a gig - answers on a postcard pls...:

Posted Image

Soz again fer the quality - shitey mobi cams a-gogo.

mmmmmmmm 604!!I daren't ask where they are, or dare I?

2 Mins walk from Hyde Park Mr Volks!Been there a while like.If ye buy it, I'm available for free at all times to fix it up!Always got time fer car fiddlin'...PS - dig those twin exhausts eh?Maybe we should take a dander and speak to the owner?

Mr Hoker, That may well be a plan in the making, now where can i find to put the thing should the owner want rid.

Hmm. Storage.The eternal Leeds problem.Were the owners to be amenable, it could be a nice excuse to just go and like, drool and stuff?I can smell the interior already. I believe there are some pubs nearby also.. :P:P

I can smell the interior already. I believe there are some pubs nearby also..

Yup, damp and musty probably knowing most establishments round there.. now I wonder what the car smells like. :wink: Maybe sort something out for the weekend then Mr Hoker, at least we can grab a pint to drown our sorrows when the 'beardy, string round trousers type who hoards large amounts of Metallic silver tat' sets his ravenous poodles on us and tells us "There NOT for sale, I'm gonna do em up one day!" :roll: