Jump to content

Autoshite forum funding


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Soooooooooo how long has it been?  Only a lot too long.  It's been a hellishly busy year.  But, here we are.  By way of an update on the state of the hosting:

We were 102.36 in the red last July.  I've left the Fundraizr open for a long time now, and it's seen a lot of "organic" payments.   A total of an excellent £914.15

Costs since then have been:

August 2025: £95.16
September 2025: £92.57
October 2025: £95.67
November 2025: £92.82
December 2025: £96.12
January 2026: £96.29
February 2026: £94.95
March 2026: £87.45
April 2026: £96.13
May 2026: £92.23
June 2026: £95.98
July 2026: £85.57

Which means the "account" is now at £280.15 in the red, which is entirely my issue for having not looked at this a lot sooner. 

There was also the forum software license fee in November,  which is usually £40-£45 (I don't have the exact figure right now), but I shall cover that.

So, theoretically I should open the fundrazr now.  Actually I'm going to close this off for a month or so, as it's been open for forever, and I'll open it properly next month with the normal wording.

Many thanks all, and apologies for not looking at this sooner!

  • Talbot locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...