93 BMW 320 coupe for sale...

retrogeezer

This is a friend of mines car and I just thought I'd bung it on here in case anyone is interested. It now has a years MOT as well:

This is a 93L done 98K runs sweet as a nut.. Just taxed it for 6 months & it's in for an MOT tomoz so will come with a 12 mth ticket all been well

There are three owners on the log book, but basically it's been owned by the same lady since 93. It was sold to the first keeper in 93 who returned it after a month and said she didn't like it The the lady I bought it off purchased it in her company name, when she sold the company it was then registered in her name.

As some of you know I bought this as a little project but just don't have the time to fully restore it. If you are fussy then the rear & front arches need doing (common issue on these) and the grill & front bumper need sorting see pics. I have a brand new genuine BM front grill which will go with the car. The leather seats could also do with a clean, again if you are fussy!

The car had done 92K when I bought it and has behaved itself as you would expect. It had a Pipercross Air filter (40 quid) and new Bosch Super 4 plugs fitted two thousand miles ago. I've used this daily pretty much since I bought it on the 1st April this year and enjoyed every minute of driving it. It will be missed

Posted Image

Posted Image