Tiddler

pompei

Initially I though it looked small but okay in the video but when I saw them clearly on the manuafacturers website I changed my mind. Too many design similarities with the popular Cozy Coupe by Little Tikes, younger Shite lovers will be drooling over it though.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'd rather have that than a Smart Fortwo thing. They are shit.

:shock: Each to their own and all that, but I've owned two Smarts and they were FAR from shit!

That other thing looks pretty gruesome to me....Not too bad from the back/rear three-quarter, but pretty repugnant from any other angle! :?

I had a company Smart and I'd have preferred a travelcard, honking pieces of dangerous cack causing me to soil my pants everytime I pulled out of a side turn, because the awful transmission took forever to select a cog. I can only hope the Mk 2 is better. The Smart forfour on the other hand was a cracker even though it was a Colt under the skin but you can't get them any more!

Certainly it's possible to "Catch out" the Softouch transmission, particularly at roundabouts/junctions where You don't quite come to a complete standstill, but once familiar with Your car, a little skill, anticipation, and maybe even deft use of the Softip option, illiminates that altogether.Dangerous? No....Probably about as safe as a car that size can be I'd imagine!