BINI is alive.........for now!!!

bezzabsa

OK so as you know the bini spat its dummy out a few weeks back, well it's now home after getting Full chain kit (chain, guides, full vanos / vvt system, tensioner etc) and well The Bini has never driven so well!!!!! 

Must have had the start of some issues when bought cos the difference from then to now is chalk n cheese...more low down torque better VVT reaction (now able to actually overtake) 

also its now whisper quiet on tickover , the loudest noise being the belt noise...

OK yes it cost £530 in the end, but for the full kit plus labour I'm not gunna grumble (was in Garage Tuesday till Friday)

So the High n dry is now surplus to requirement and it looks like my Bro-in-law will be taking custody to go with his J reg Rover216 cabrio and his MR2.

So yes the Bini may be shite, but at least its working shite now!!!

now with added piccy..

May be an image of car

£530 no bad for all that work

I'm sure you know already but those chain tensioners are very sensitive to oil level and oil quality to keep an eye on its oil appetite and change oil and filter regularly to keep it in good health 

2 minutes ago, wesacosa said:

£530 no bad for all that work

I'm sure you know already but those chain tensioners are very sensitive to oil level and oil quality to keep an eye on its oil appetite and change oil and filter regularly to keep it in good health 

Yes, have already pre booked for oil/filter/fuel filter change....will be doing air filter in about 1/2 hour as I already have it..