Dissuading Pikeys

CortinaDave

Why not chain the Cortina and Rover together can't tow them or Hiab them without a load of effort and fuss.

brcause the Rover is his daily transport :)
Ooops didn't catch that bit, but as a method it does work.

I was thinking, we do need some kind of Gulag style system.

We used to have a system of work camps in the 1930s: linky. They weren't at all like the Gulag, in that the inmates were free to leave and didn't perish horribly as dokhodyagas - but then as the Welfare State didn't exist there wasn't much incentive to go home and sit in front of the 50" plasma TV.

A workmate's brother used to be contracted by the council (or in fact worked for the council), to remove illegal dwellers from locations around the Shropshire. He used to go on in his Range Rover, hook it up to the caravan, and pull it off the property. This was perfectly 'legal'. How things have changed, now they ironically have 'human rights' on their side to be pains in the arses. How does this work and how do they always get away with it?

How does this work and how do they always get away with it?

I think the general idea is that we look on approvingly whilst the state grants itself increasingly draconian powers to deal with the crime and disorder that they've nurtured. In the words of Franklin D. Roosevelt: "In politics, nothing happens by accident".

1. Council lock-up. Six quid a week and keeps the car dry.

I had two of them. Both have been broken into. The first, I was building my kitcar - the pikeys broke the lock, and stole my brand new petrol generator, new engine crane, and over a grand's worth of tools. They then returned a couple of days later and picked up the tiny gasless mig welder, obviously because they couldn't fit anymore into the back of their stolen Warrior. I had everything set up, and it was blatantly obvious I was working on that kitcar - and I NEEDED THOSE THINGS THEY STOLE. What a bunch of fucking cunts.My other lockup has been broken into several times (meaning 7 times). I keep nothing of any value in there. I realised this when soft Birkenhead cunts stole my camera, a load of tools and a couple of stereos. They were then spotted on a train heading to Birkenhead North (the shithole of the North West), by transport police with about 1/2 a tonne of tools. The stupid twats confessed they had stolen from a lockup. They were convicted, and their mother's had to pay court costs, etc. As part of a new scheme between the council and the Police, I was kept informed on how the knuckle dragging knobjockeys were performing in their lives, and was told they had reoffended a couple of weeks later.Is there any point to these airbreathers being alive - surely it'd be better place to just off them.
Where was your lock up?