Help! Need a Car moving from Sutton to Burton Asap.

Burnside

Hoping someone can help us out as my grandads 1998 VW Passat O/S front caliper jammed on today setting fire to the linnings and melting the front wheel trim!

The car is currently parked in a side street in the Sutton Coldfield / Little Aston B74 area and I need it taking to a garage in Burton just off the A38 DE14.

Just thought I'd see if anyone could help or wants the work as I can't tow it with my friends bar because of the brake issue, so needs to be a truck or trailer job.

Monnies will of course be traded for such an event. :-)

Jack up remove wheel push brake pads back with screwdriver or chisel the burnt pad away, add a brake pipe clamp to the flexi hose and drive home carefully while firmly holding the steering wheel when braking.

Too heavy for my van and dolly but I'll see what I can do regards a friend who may be able to help

Cheers bub might see if my can blag my brothers RAC card as a possible option.

Jack up remove wheel push brake pads back with screwdriver or chisel the burnt pad away, add a brake pipe clamp to the flexi hose and drive home carefully while firmly holding the steering wheel when braking.

Cheers for that might do. :-)

Matey boy will be on here when he is home mate

Cheers Bub but just had a call back from a mate and managed to get it sorted! Thanks for all your efforts bub and for speaking to your friend for me is much appreciated. :-)

Just like to point out that there is more than one Sutton so the title was confusing.

Glad it is sorted.

Yes your right I should have said Sutton Coldfield in the title but wrote it in a rush! Thanks though POD.