What's been going on in my 'Autoshite holiday' ?

Morgan84

Greetings fellow Autoshiters, what has been going on in the past few weeks since I went into Autoshite rehab after being told I spent a almost unhealthy amount of time being glued to the forum here; it was the sight of Marina's and other such vehicles today at the NCVC show which made me give into the temptation to slip back into the cosy armchair which is Autoshite :)

Great to see the Princess is looking so much better and back on the road to happiness again; made me smile to see such great progress

Quick synopsis: some blokes bought some right skanky cars. They went and collected them, sometimes. Others commented on how skanky the cars were and acclaimed said blokes as heroes of shite. Er, that's pretty much it.

Or, to borrow from another thread my favouritest description of autoshite:-

The main thing I admire about this forum is the length that some people go to save some un-popular rusted out putrid car that's had its front end submerged in a pond for 14 years would probably snap in two if it were jacked up and if you sat in it you'd be likely to catch cholera. The person who spots it comes on here asking "is it worth saving?" to which everyone else types "yes of course" or "go for it" type responses so the person goes ahead gets the car delivered to their middle class semi on a Monday morning this causes an emergency Neighbourhood Watch meeting on Monday evening and a trip to the divorce court on Friday morning, on Saturday evening the car catches fire and burns the house down. The person posts on here what's happened to which people respond with sympathetic posts like "such a shame, you won't find another car like that" then someone else offers a free Austin Montego that’s been buried in a quarry for 8 years and the process starts all over again...welcome to Autoshite.