For Sale 1975 RHD Fiat 850 t Camper 700 Euros

Guest benno

A friend is selling his Fiat 850t camper to fund the restoration of his Coriasco.

The right door is bad, the front wheelarches are not too bad.

The rear wheel arches are bad, the rear corners also. He has a lefthand side corner new which he could sell

The interior is all there, but needs some work, the wood from the kitchen-unit for instance needs replacing, but one could be sourced To be honest he has never had a close look into the van, justed "needed" to have it.

The van drove onto the trailer when he picked it up years ago and also off again, which is unusual as they normally refuse to start.

As said it's a resto-project but it will be fabulous when finished.

The van is currently in Belgium but If there is someone who can quickly then it can be in Davenport next weekend (6th April) delivery would be around 250-300 Euros, of course you could also collect.

If anyone is interested please let me know, now for some photos.

8611882623_32fd478645_c.jpg

8612991090_3f6c57d055_c.jpg

8612991744_58a25180f3_c.jpg

8612993054_6b21c12405_c.jpg

8612994084_b8a8ed9c77_c.jpg

8611887621_e28141d765_c.jpg

8611888313_267484ce25_c.jpg

8612996284_54bd2042ba_c.jpg

Benno - the registration on that early 850T should be "OWL", looking at it in that full-frontal pic ! :roll:

I somehow doubt anyone will shell out around a thousand Euros to get that and bring it back to UK, scarce as they are,

panels are made of unobtanium, but i see in the pics there is ANOTHER red 850/900 lurking, and you say he has a

Coriasco as well ?? (for those who don't know, that's a drop side pickup based on the same chassis, and even rarer,

only 1 known running in the UK, as far as I know).

I shall be interested to see what price the "Owl" goes for..... eventually :?

Hi Lovejoy,

Thanks for the interest, if you want to put in an offer let me know. I will keep you posted if it does sell, I'd have it myself but I need more storage plus more than one friend who can weld for mates rates :) I know he has at least one panel and could maybe source more but they would be extra. I have no real idea of it's value I've just advertised it to friends at what he wants for it as I said I would.

Oh my...How I would love to buy this and give it some MIG Lovin' - Alas, though it is not to be, current projects and space prevent this from happening :cry: A Lincoln registration number too :D

You appear to have taken a picture of what is my dream workshop...As the van is in Belgium, I assume this is the 'museum' of Guy Moerenhoet. I think he got hold of a T reg 900T from somewhere in the Midlands that had had a Tipo 1.4 engine shoe-horned in the back :shock:

8611887621_e28141d765_c.jpg

Vin,

You are right it is Guys place, my friend stores a lot of his vehicles there. He will hold on to this if it doesn't sell for what he wants so if there is any interest in the future let me know.