A tale of 2 Partners

chancer

As the title suggests, I have 2 partners and really know that I should only have one. However, having had a faithful partner for a lot of years, she was getting on a bit and starting to show her years. Noticed towards the end that she was starting to leak a bit and also not as satisfying to be inside. I turned a blind eye to this for a long time until she started to blow from the rear, the stench was eye watering at times, and gave me a sore head. Around this time I noticed that younger ones seemed available to me, and my head was slowly turned. I eventually caved in and found myself getting cosy with a much younger model, and once I got inside, and feeling how much firmer (and also less smelly), I quickly forgot about my long term partner. I was smitten, and have now been with the younger model for the last couple of years.

However, recently I have started longing for my old partner, and today plucked up the courage to say hello and ended up having a quick, and frankly successful, session.....now I don't know what to do! 

What say the hive mind on here? Should I have one partner? Is it OK to keep the two of them? Once a partner has let itself go, can it ever look fresh again?

Has anyone else found themselves in this position? 

Thoughts?

• Haha 4