Morris Ital 1.7 HL for sale Essex

trigger

Another car that was for sale today at the show was this cream Bollox special Ital, One of two cream Ital's at the show!.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in it but here it is, It seems tidy enough, Had the red interior just like my uncles old one did as well, Taxed until the end of the year and years mot for £500, It's in the Clacton area in Essex.

Just to add, I also saw this for sale last year at a show so he might even go lower? I still have the photos from last year if you want more.

5001968975_0b96dae22b_b.jpg

5002565352_6524aeda6d_b.jpg

5002577224_3db1512357_b.jpg

That would do you Dicky, You'd be beating the ladiez of with a shitty stick if you was doing the laps along the seafront in that honey. 8)

There was also a stunning 33000 mile 2.0 HLS auto in the same colour at the show, I'll post some photos of it tomorrow.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

1. would I be disowned for purchasing & fitting snazzy MGF wheels?

2. why do all Itals & late marinas look like the steering wheel is on the wrong way up (moto-lita salesmen apply here)?

• 2 weeks later...

This Ital ISN'T for sale, and my apologies for hi-jacking this thread, but I spotted this one almost in the sea at Blakney, near Cley-Next-The-Sea today, while away on holiday in Norfolk. It's amazing that a van used by a marine mechanic, and therefore presumably one that has spent a significant amount of time near (or perhaps in?) salt water should look so rust free. Thought the Ital mudflaps a nice finishing touch, too! The car's a local one, too; "VG" is a Norfolk suffix. It's odd to look at this car and think it's 28 years old! The seat was a little ripped and I couldn't read the mileage but it looked in pretty good nick otherwise!

5030941092_aa34c94081.jpg

5030324213_d98e78c129.jpg

That is my dream van :P , That's the spitting image even down to the colour of the one i worked on and got driven about in when i was about 14-15 when working for an agricultural engineer, I loved that van (A41 SHK - gone but never forgotten :( )

In fact it also reminds me of the Bedford CF i saw working earlier this year in Lymington, It pretty rust free considering it was used for pulling fishing boats out of the drink.

4612244497_f8a61dbb9c_z.jpg

1985 Bedford CF250 2.0 Petrol Van in Lymington by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr