New Shite.....Now For sale

whitevanman

YAK! WANT! :shock:

I want to take this car home, give it some proper 'Rover' wheel trims, wash t-cut/polish the paintwork, re-paint/lacquer the bonnet, peanut-butter-up the bumpers and give them back that real shine. Then valet the rest and basically make it look like its been giffer owned and cared for all its life, its even got its original mats in it for goodness sakes! If you do end up sending it over the bridge, please, take out the original mats and I'll throw you some beer tokens for them.

I've always wanted to breath some life back into these slightly shitey cars like this. I might need to make a start on my own collection first though.

Sadly lack of anything resembling space and disposable income stops me from from purchasing this peach. Soz.

Good luck with the sale though, hopefully it'll go to someone who'll care for it as much.

does any one have a van or Pick up for sale?

Funny you should say that sir, step this way... (points at my signature)

Not entirely sure you'd fancy the drive back, but you did ask....

If WVM wants to buy your pick up Eddy, I'd happily fly to Cyprus and drive it back.

I'd get myself to Cypress and then back home from Shitesville* once I'd dropped it off, I'd want Dunc to cover the diesel and the two ferries though.

It sounds like a grand adventure.

*I can't find it on the map, but Autofive has been there, it must be a real place.