Excellent rot on 28dl...

binhoker668

I cruise 28dl quite a lot - some cracking photography and some ace history too.

Bit of an urbex head meself, but lacking in the photo skillz....

Anyways - occasionally some ace tat turns up.

Check this awesome graveyard!

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/sho ... hp?t=61654

some of the cars from the hoarders house were stolen after those pics first appeared :x

befor you go pointing the finger at us banger lads . it was nothing to do with racing .

the mini pickup that was stolen and put on ebay was down to some mini forum members

some of the cars from the hoarders house were stolen after those pics first appeared :x

befor you go pointing the finger at us banger lads . it was nothing to do with racing .

the mini pickup that was stolen and put on ebay was down to some mini forum members

woooo there

cool your boots

wrb6.jpg

i suppose the jag was stolen by jag enthusiasts too?

Hmm. I used to be a member on 28dl. I was removed as I hadn't posted for about 6 months and then refused re-entry. They still kept up my posts which had some scans of a book written by an ex member of staff of a hospital, of which I had one of 5 copies as it was never printed. Glad I only showed them a few pages of about 100.

The mods lecture people about not stealing or revealing details of locations, as we can now see so they can loot places for themselves.

I'm not bitter or anything!

And yes, ginger would get it.

Done a bit of UrbEx myself, old Mills are my "thing", I got chucked off the 28DL site because I only submitted one report and that was quite mundane by comparison to a lot of them (mostly about old mill spinning gear left in an old mill)

Never realised that they were just a bunh of kids. Explains the clique.

True or not? Who knows but it might explain a bit

Hmm. I used to be a member on 28dl. I was removed as I hadn't posted for about 6 months and then refused re-entry.

Interesting, I didn't realise they had a policy of chucking people off because of lack of posts, the same thing must of happend to me. I was a member on there but didn't post very much. I saw some of the cliqueness on there what with thier fantastic photography and detailed entries. I don't think one entry from me and a crap camera phone pic would have gone down too well. To be fair though I was invited on a few urbex trips around Brum but lack of time prevented me from doing so.

Oh, and yes, I'd hit both of those laydeez too.

i joined a few years back, posted a bit of (not very interesting stuff), met up with a few local ubexers and realised i was twice as old as most of them, declined their offer of a trip down some sewers, to visit some abandoned offices, hartlepool ghost ships and down a jet mine, then gradually stopped reading the forum. my membership was also cancelled through lack of use, but im not bitter.

i didnt realise some of them were t'eevin scrotes though

as for the G'inger - your welcome to her - in my experience redheads are nothing but trouble

IIRC one time Top Gear Presenter and fellow Northerner, Steve Berry was into a bit of UrbEx, I did invite him along with me on a crack at Vernon Carrus Mill in Preston but heard nothing.

He didnt miss much.

The core group of moderators on 28DL are a bunch of thieving pikeys -

http://urbexagainsttheft.wordpress.com/ ... ers-house/

http://urbexcrimewatch.blogspot.com/

This chap posts on retrorides as slaterspeed:

n572107150_1655803_8040608.jpg

The twat.

I had always wondered whatever had happened to the Viz character Mr Logic