Lincolnshire shite capital of Britain?

Cavcraft

Right, here's most of the shite what I spotted this week:

Der Kamper Krew...

This was parked up to some sort of new motorhome that positively dwarfed it...

DSCF1181-1.jpg

Cheap holiday in other people's misery...

DSCF1230.jpg

Wheels looked gash but was bloody nice apart from that...

DSCF1231.jpg

Ditto, though less aesthetically pleasing...

DSCF1454.jpg

No holiday would ever be complete without spotting some of the shit you own yourself. This looked just 'council' enough to be in our radar. Awarrd yourself a bonus point if you can tell it's a pre-facelift, misery arse mingebag spec model...

DSCF1283.jpg

Here's another in far better nick. It was down the drive of some sort of nutter who was selling all manner of shit like rusty kids pushbikes...

DSCF1442.jpg

*Shit punchline alert*

One of these is a rusty old tank, the other is a military vehicle...

DSCF1199.jpg

Awaiting a bearded 2VC enthusiast with a trailer to come and collect. There was also some other old chod behind this but I couldn't get close enough to see what it was...

DSCF1216.jpg

Rapidly disappearing Frog junk. Looked half tidy...

DSCF1228.jpg

More to come...

Nearly RR-d Onion that was damned nice...

DSCF1229.jpg

There were loads of these about, probably giffer owned and molly coddled too...

DSCF1371.jpg

Sooty and Sweep-mobile hiding a bloody tidy Morris 1000 behind it...

DSCF1226.jpg

This fella was living the dream. Huge (and I mean huge) house, rusty old Merc in one corner and a CE series and 928 elsewhere on his property...

DSCF1210.jpg

DSCF1457.jpg

This fella had an old (1992-ish) Mazda of some description but the inconsiderate MUTHA kept moving it so I couldn't get a picture...

DSCF1458.jpg

Now look, it's the British seaside and some half-arsed shitty 'resort'. You're not going to see Ferraris and what not, you're going to see some hideous old chod. Just like these...

Oh look, a reasonably decent looking 190 with a Cosworth kit...

DSCF1413.jpg

Obviously it won't have been spoilt by even more stick on shit? Oh wait...

DSCF1412.jpg

How's this for covert photography? There were some very strange types kicking about at the time I took this picture so I 'accidentally' took a picture of something and pretended to be examing it when I sneaked this shot in. This appeared to be in use despite front end damage and laughably poor bodywork/chrome arches...

DSCF1428.jpg

Tidy old two wheeled shite...

DSCF1376.jpg

What's the matter boy, hey, gotta no respect? It's a nice a place, have a 99 and shaddapa your face...

DSCF1426.jpg

This was not actually at the seaside but the water in my car were choppy when I literally swerved off the main road to get a picture...

DSCF1280.jpg

BRITISH BEACHES ARE DEAD SAFE NOW. Except they can't be if turds like this are still floating up. I kid you not as I took a picture of this some spotty yoof in a baseball cap said 'smart that isn't it?' I just burst out laughing and he walked away looking bemused...

DSCF1279.jpg

OMG BIG FOOT IZ HERE ADVRTIZIN BANGAR RACIN...

DSCF1373.jpg

Local shit gatherers try to outdo each other...

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1196.jpg

One for the number plate thread? You'll never sleep A...

DSCF1372.jpg

Nice bit of advertising with a bonus Reliant behind it...

DSCF1455.jpg

One of about four I spotted, they must be poplier around those parts...

DSCF1377.jpg

On the way home shite, this looked bloody lovely...

DSCF1464.jpg

Only spotted this beauty as we were departing. Can there be a better colour?

DSCF1459.jpg

Got a hairdressers? Want some advertising? More money than sense? How about this for about six large?...

DSCF1379.jpg

No thread is ever a thread unless there's a cat. This little fella must have fallen off the fence admiring the XM over the road which i didn't manage to picture...

DSCF1403.jpg

And the piece (of crap) de resistance. This sort of just seemed to be sat there tempting sad holiday making bastards to to take drive by photo's of it. Aside from 'period' alloys looks pretty much original...

DSCF1183.jpg

That's about it, though I've yet to find the exceptionally half arsed picture of a TR7 or two down someone's drive.

*This thread was sponsored by an amateur shite spotting/photographing teenage daughter and a slightly annoyed wife who apparantly thinks holiday pictures are 'supposed to be of family pictures and local points of interest'.

Telling her the pictures were of interested reuslted in a reply of 'Why, who else except you would be sad enough to think crap old cars are worth taking pictures of?'

So who's going to be brave enough to tell her then? :D

For several years now i have thought lincs is heaven for the shitter. many wonderfully shite cars for sale seem more often than not to be in lincs. I have got off the train at grantham many times on shite buying adventures into darkest cousin fucking lincs.

If Sarfend is the Eldorado of shit.......Sleaford is the Shangri-La

If Sarfend is the Eldorado of shit.......Sleaford is the Shangri-La

My folks live near Sleaford. There's always LOADS of awesome chod, and as yet I don't think I've once managed a decent picture of anything. I should take my proper camera and take the dog for a long walk next time I'm there.