Stuboy's spottings some exciting some not so....thank you for looking !!.

stuboy

25 minutes ago, Vantman said:

That's a Ginetta of some sort.

thank you..

G26, G28, G30 and G31[edit]

200px-1989_Ginetta_G26_2.0_Front.jpg
Ginetta G26
200px-Ginetta_G28_registered_September_1
1987 Ginetta G28
200px-1988_Ginetta_G30_%28front_left%29.
1988 Ginetta G30

Following reorganisation, the company moved to Scunthorpe and began making cars in kit form again in the 1980s starting with the G27 and followed by the G26, G28, G30 and G31, with all cars using Ford parts. The G26 was the first model to arrive, in 1984.[18] The G26 and G31 both used flip-up headlamps; the G26 and G30 were fastback coupés while the G28 and G31 had a notchback profile.[19]

The design used the Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4 drivetrain and parts installed in a galvanized steel chassis of Ginetta's own construction. Originally, only four-cylinder engines could be fitted, but the G28's taller bonnetline made room for Ford's Cologne V6 engine. The bodywork was fibreglass, although the doors were the Ford Fiesta's steel units. The rear window on the fastback designs was also from the Fiesta, while the sportier notchbacks used the small window from the Sierra XR4i.[20] 280 G26 were built.[18] While the G31 was the last addition to the G26 line, it sold pretty well, with around 70 cars finished.[20] Six G28 and fourteen G30 were finished, although since these cars were only available as kits it is unknown how many kits were actually sold. The total production of the G26 and its derivatives is about 370 cars.

26 minutes ago, stuboy said:

What is this ..

20221107_153552.jpg

That is one for the cars you didn’t know existed thread! I’ve not seen one before but it appears to be a kit car based on a mk4 Cortina. It looks far better than any other kit cars I’ve seen based on a Cortina but it would have been far better to put the effort into welding up the original car.

Interesting spot though.