My Polish car :)

PolandCar

Hi I'm Polish and there are currently living in it p I do not speak perfect English so excuse me for mistakes, a lot of people mainly from your home for a few minutes of my participation in your forum took me a very nice, thank you for that, but for żeczy; p

I present to you my Fiat 126 EL with very low mileage 40,000 thousand km in you are welcome so I do not know how it is calculated, but with us is very low, P car is 15 years old, and looks most like new so can no longer enough to talk it presents its wonder :)

001ugq.jpg

002be.jpg

If you have a Polish car introduce them to me and other users of this wonderful forum:)

Well done PolandCar. The two Ladas had the 1500 engine, but I did have a 1300 later. I love them. They're cheap, tough and comfortable.

Is it easy for foreigners to buy old cars in Poland? Are they cheap? As more modern cars enter the country, I can imagine many old Polonezes and Caros being unloved and unwanted. We love them!

And, Benno: thanks! :D

Dobry wieczór i zapraszamy razem, zgłoś się zdjęcia polskich samochodów dla nas denerwować się o! Przy okazji można uruchomić dziesięć stron wątku o zmianie wheelnut? Tylko żartowałem, witamy razem!

There are already some unwanted and not loved cars with us, for this reason that people do not want to go back to what was in the PRL so give your car to kill or leave them where they stand in the parking lots for years and are taken to appeal by the police. There are also many people in Poland are not because the car is cheap and yet it rides just the sentiment holds or is in love with him. I have his car after father did not intend to sell it or to get rid of the crowbar for example, never! The fact that since I have so much salonó of new cars in our country is lost because of our Polish cars that people do not want or do not like the car. We dominate the street of new or imported car 3 - 4 years, in my area where I live in Poland is full of them on the roads though, and unfortunately for arkingach and scrap yards: (

Welcome to Autoshite 'Polandcar' :) There are a few 126 owners on here.

This is my 1986 Fiat 126 FSM. I have owned it since 2001. I put new wings and sills on it and had it resprayed.

PIC_0005-1.jpg

PIC_0009-1.jpg

Photo416.jpg

Photo418.jpg