Cheer me up lets see your current shite

scooters

It seems its been a while since I was last on the forum, 4 years according to the stats :oops: but here is the latest tat in the tux fleet. Not sure it qualifies a shite, despite the rusty wheelarch, but meh.

rover1.jpg

I thought I'd recognised the numberplate, I spotted the car at Powke Lane Motor Sales in Blackheath, West Midlands:

Small world! It did indeed come (indirectly) to me from that very dealer. Only bought it because it had a towbar fitted and I needed a tow mule sharpish, but I've quite got attached to it now. I'll sort some pics out, give us 5 mins!

Liking the Nightfire Red 800. Love that colour. Mines done even less mileage than that has!

It looks a bit like this

Rover-03.jpg

Rover-04.jpg

Rover-01.jpg

Big old 2.5 litre quad cam, nom nom

Rover-07.jpg

Interior needs a good scrub to be fair.

Rover-05.jpg

Rover-09.jpg

Its been nowhere!

Rover-06.jpg

It reads 58880!

But to be honest, it does have its bad points, like rusty wheelarch syndrome. Probably not too bad to sort if done now before it gets worse.

Rover-08.jpg

Bugger, not improving? No worry, a shite sandwich will see you right as rain. Here's my fleet of shit, currently in transition:

AmazonEcclesMonton.jpg

1966 Amazon, bowled but not out, currently SORN.

AmazonConwyGIMP-1.jpg

Here it is resting purposefully. Parts cache slowly building.

480AtAdelphiGIMPtweaks.jpg

1990 Volvo 480 ES, viciously sold to sporty-shite but still sulking at the unit.

DSC_0036And4more_tonemapped800x531.jpg

1985 Peugeot 305 S5 Estate. Potentially brilliant but stymied by the most hateful carburettor in the entire universe.

DSC_0209And3more_tonemapped800x531.jpg

It also exists at night.

Liking the Nightfire Red 800. Love that colour. Mines done even less mileage than that has!

ooerr Tux - I've been flirting with the idea of a nice early 827 luxovitesse with the BEIGE VELOUR SEATS OMG AWSUM for a while now but its really wierd - in the last 2-3 months 800's especially earlier ones have started to shoot up in plrice!

Back to hospital tomorrow - will know if I'll be back in for the next 2 weeks then

well fed up - but the quality of some of the chod on the site at the moment is fugging legendary!

Here are my current crocks of plop:

4x4 Tat hauler:

16082010481.jpg

Motless, megamiles family shatwagon:

100720111030.jpg

Banzai shityerpants sleeperthing:

28042011924.jpg

The ax is fitted with a saxo vts mill, it looks like a giffer's shopping trolley but will happily show most modern hot hatches a clean set of flaps!

^ Now that sounds interesting, any engine bay shots?.

Sure have, I'm afraid its a bit ebaytastic under there, the cam covers are purely the least leaky set I could find as citroen don't sell the seals separately.

I'm hoping to tone it all right down eventually, but at the moment it's at work because the inner cambelt cover warped and started rubbing on the cam sprocket... no does want!

The fat bastard in this shot is yours truly:

DSC_1002.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

DSC_0995.jpg