fancy a vintage Pug 103 ped?

Torsten2001

Awesome, had a go on one of these last week such a good laugh, mate who owns it likes to ride as fast as he can on it (with a tail-wind) passing cars whilst peddling sedately, the look of confusion on driver's faces is priceless. :lol:

Is it a 103? Are these the same as Vogues?

Awesome, had a go on one of these last week such a good laugh, mate who owns it likes to ride as fast as he can on it (with a tail-wind) passing cars whilst peddling sedately, the look of confusion on driver's faces is priceless. :lol:

LALZ - my sort of foolishness :lol:

The Vogue was a more basic version of the 103 if memory serves.

Worth mentioning that lots of tuning bits (expansion exhausts, 19mm carbs, big bore kits etc) are still widely available on Frogbay and other outlets in France. A mate of mine had a 103 which would do 75 on the flat, although he'd raised the gearing so much that hills killed it completely.

Christ on a moped, I'd imagine converting one of these to do 75mph would be the equivelant of someone with a 1.0 Corsa putting a highly tuned C20LET in and leaving the brakes standard.

haemorraging norrington!

Saw that at your work - lovely wee sewing machine - reminded me of being an awkward 13 year old on famliy holidays in the remoter (cheaper) parts of France being glowered at by the local garcons de village sat on their Pug Mopeds as they lurked outside the local Milk Bar smoking Gitanes and looking well ard in their tee shirts, jeans and greasy hair intimidating all and sundry before seeing how fast they could drive their pugs round the village between 6pm and 6am ensuring that no fecker got any sleep whatsoever!

It's not been used for a while!

The vehicle details for XKK 362S are:

Date of Liability 01 02 1985

Date of First Registration 01 04 1978

Year of Manufacture 1978

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 49CC

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour BLUE

Christ on a moped, I'd imagine converting one of these to do 75mph would be the equivelant of someone with a 1.0 Corsa putting a highly tuned C20LET in and leaving the brakes standard.

He'd fitted a hydraulic front disc conversion to it, as well as hydraulic forks and adjustable rear shocks, and Hutchinson 120 km/h rated semi-slicks. It actually handled and stopped as well as it went. Cost him a bloody fortune to do though. And it was technically illegal as it was 75cc and wasn't registered.