Stolen, 1985 Toyota Space Cruser.

brammy777

Recently appeared on my spotted thread, however, a relative of the owner commented on the photo today and said this:

Hi Guys Thank you for the complimentry comments for my Mums Toyoya Space Cruiser. However having looked after it as a baby and keeping her so nice for the last 22 years. On Monday 27th June some LOW LIFE, STOLE HER from where the picture was taken. My mum is understandably upset. she would like it back so if you spot her, not to difficult, please,contact local police or facebook me. Thanks.

Car was taken from the Surbiton area, so could be anywhere in London presumably, or elsewhere.

Not entirely sure what the name is of the person who contacted me, but I will enquire further.

Here is a photo of said car.

5591120609_c3da808966_z.jpg

1985 Toyota Space Cruiser 2.0 Automatic MPV. by bramm77, on Flickr

"Ideal for export".

:cry:

Exactly what I was thinking. I can't see any other 'thief demographic' going for one of these. Which unfortunately means it's most likely going through some incredibly well organized channels straight onto a container ship never to be seen or heard of again.

But 99% of exporters are sound, it's only this 1% who are bad apples, stop tarring exporters with the same brush, it might not have been exporters, etc etc.

Rotten news though, you never see those "Model F" Space Cruisers nowadays.

But 99% of exporters are sound, it's only this 1% who are bad apples, stop tarring exporters with the same brush, it might not have been exporters, etc etc.

Rotten news though, you never see those "Model F" Space Cruisers nowadays.

Please note: other reasons for car theft are available

i dont think ive seen a space cruiser in this colour before

or with a chunk of alli on each corner it lifts the whole look

shame some light fingered person has spotted it too :cry: