Yes please!

Baz

and you thought Renault were losing the plot!

Citroen lost it ages ago IMHO....With the C6 and this BEAUTY, they seem to be finding their way again!

I dunno if the Airscape will make production, and in anything like the form we see here, but if it does, and it's even VAGUELY affordable, I would happily finance myself up to the eyeballs to have one....

....Wonder if Frances would share my enthusiasm? :wink:

Not something I would want to splash out £20k on ta.

No, but thats the beauty of Cits - Cost New - £StupidCost 3 years old - £SensibleCost 6 years old - £Fcuk AllJust take a look on the bay at petrol engined BX's & Xantys - from free to very cheap - expect the C5 and C6 to follow suit.

Face it Baz, 10/10 for effort but I think you'll just have to accept that this lot don't do modern! Noticed the reponses everytime you come up with another new vehicle you like the look of? There's a pattern!

Todays "modern" is tomorrow's Shite! :D

It wont sell in enough numbers to be remembered past the last one leaving the factory....

....Just like the Peugeot 604, Talbot Tagora, Fiat Argenta, Lancia Gamma, Alfa 90 etc, etc, etc....All the stuff we get so excited about nowadays! Future Shite for sure....Assuming they actually produce it, obviously! :wink:

It wont sell in enough numbers to be remembered past the last one leaving the factory....

....Just like the Peugeot 604, Talbot Tagora, Fiat Argenta, Lancia Gamma, Alfa 90 etc, etc, etc....All the stuff we get so excited about nowadays! Future Shite for sure....Assuming they actually produce it, obviously! :wink:
You can pick up those cars for a few hundred quid though. Brand new shit(e) or pointless cars deserve to be berated.

You can pick up those cars for a few hundred quid though. Brand new shit(e) or pointless cars deserve to be berated.

And, as I'm never gonna be allowed a new one in a million years, I'll happily hand over a few hundred quid for my "Arsegape" in a couple of decades time....After I've weighed the remains of my elderly C6 in perhaps? :D

Face it Baz, 10/10 for effort but I think you'll just have to accept that this lot don't do modern! Noticed the reponses everytime you come up with another new vehicle you like the look of? There's a pattern!

Todays "modern" is tomorrow's Shite! :D
I suppose when the MkI Sierra was first shown, the majority of the public went "What the f*ck is that! :shock: " Now it's coveted, especially in sporty guise! :D