Ohh by the way_____nothing to do with cars

RENOMAD

Guys,,,,,I should have mentioned earlier on in the week how the Vast Majority of us Irish People were absolutely delighted to have the Queen over here on her First State Visit to Ireland...I really hope that it will help create a much better feelings between the two countries from here on. We have so much in common.

Regards

John :D

Guest Leonard Hatred

I do appreciate your lot not blowing the Queen up, it would have created lots of needless hysteria here.

Definitely a step in the right direction from Her Madge. She should have drunk the Guinness though.... I suppose she took the horse spunk gift instead!

I think Philip was gaging for it though(the Guinness I mean).

That spunk was worth 50k :wink:

well pardon me for trying to be gracious :?

Apologies, I thought you were being sarky.

Thats ok :) ,,,, BUT :!:

-----------I think it was too big a thing to happen to be sarky about :o

Sorry, I was just thinking historical enmity \ repression = Queen's visit not going down well. I'm not a Royalist in any way shape or form BTW, they're useful for bringing a few groats into the economy from tourism but in many other ways we could do without the monarchy. Says something for international relations if something so potentially controversial was well received.

And this is coming from a part Yorkshire part Manc part Welsh part Irish part German malcontent.