non car related - injunctions

scooters

a certain professional footballer who may or may not have podgered someone who may or may not have appeared on a programme which may or may not be called Big Brotherwhich is undisputedly a load of drivel May or may not be making a total horses arse of himself with a case that may or may not involve suing a social media site which may or may not be called twitter. Anyway, I understand that the lady in question is launching a music career - she has already done gigs. :shock:

Please cease with your constant attempt to fill the forum with whatever bollocks happens to be in your head.

Really.

Or just FOAD.

I'll be polite cos we have mutual friends....

SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU MISERABLE CUNT!

Guest Leonard Hatred

You do seem to misjudge the mood of the forum regularly, young scooters.

There's far too much about super injuctions in this fortnight's Private Eye. I'm cancelling my subscription.

I'm also deleting the autoshite forum from my bookmarks as you posted a thread about it.

Hmm... another GR8 thread, Scooters there's no need to get upset with the comments but we do have a GOM thread to post the non car related drivel, your road test stories are great but people are getting fed up with threads like this (it's not just you do don't worry).

Now post a car related thread to apologise! :-)