Florida Spots

Mr H Sceptre

Mr. Sceptre.... HELP ! send crash-car. Cardiac Arrest !!!!!

First, I see a 61 Mercury Park Lane (with reverse glass electric sliding rear window,) THEN, (OMG) a 65/66 drophead Vette vert. In black. Stunning.

This is orgazmic punishment of the 3rd order. Is it still, really, like that there?? I cannot handle this, and I know " Brusha" will be reaching for the heart tablets once he see this lot !!!!!

Wonderful spots, total Paradise (and I am trapped here in the West Indies, watching rustomotors dissolve in front of my eyes)

resucitation needed, but can i say "thanks" for the spots; made my evening.. :lol:

Mr. Sceptre.... HELP ! send crash-car. Cardiac Arrest !!!!!

First, I see a 61 Mercury Park Lane (with reverse glass electric sliding rear window,) THEN, (OMG) a 65/66 drophead Vette vert. In black. Stunning.

This is orgazmic punishment of the 3rd order. Is it still, really, like that there?? I cannot handle this, and I know " Brusha" will be reaching for the heart tablets once he see this lot !!!!!

Wonderful spots, total Paradise (and I am trapped here in the West Indies, watching rustomotors dissolve in front of my eyes)

resucitation needed, but can i say "thanks" for the spots; made my evening.. :lol:

Well, I'd say there aren't usually so many classics around. I got a bit lucky as on the Saturday afternoon there was a classic car pageant. They must have sensed there was an Autoshite presence in the area.

Loads of new shape Challengers & Cameros which I absolutely love. We had an open top new shape Mustang as our hire car - a real beast.

GTD, I think the Classic actually predates this Mercury, although the reverse-rake window was used on Lincolns in about 1958-ish. Bloody lovely Mercury though! In fact a bloody lovely selection of bloody lovely cars, well done Mr Sceptre. Really nice to see the 62 Cadillac convertible, also the old copcar. Was it the correct livery for the age? (Just to save me looking it up in my books, you understand... :D )

Did ya see the Shuttle though? That was why you were going isn't it?

The launch was delayed so I didnt get to see it in the end. It wasnt so bad as it meant I could visit a few other places. Still went round JFK Space centre, which was cool, & saw Endeavour on the launch pad ready for lift off (albeit from about a mile away). Which reminds me, I must post up my photos from JFK, if anyone's interested in a bit of space-based stuff.....