Anyone got one of those Vauxhall parts disc things?

Cavcraft

Has anyone got one of those Vauxhall parts disc things you can get the parts numbers from please? I'm after the bottom power steering pipe for a 1997 Astra Mk3 and if I can get the part number, or best of all look at a diagram, I'd be very grateful.

*Not interested in Vauxhalls are shit/great/death traps/kill puppies/implode/explode/import/export/other similar comments thankyou.

The problem is (as a parts bloke) is that most EPCs are linked to the net now rather than just being a disc like the olden daze, I remember about six years ago my brother bought a Vauxhall parts disc from Ebay and I was working for Vauxhall in the parts dept at the time and when I looked at it I didn't recognise most of the number i.e it was a copy of such an old program that most of the part numbers had been long superceded.

Have you tried searching for an online EPC? I've found online BMW, Merc, VAG, Toyota and Honda parts catalogues online on the internetzweb or you could just phone a Vauxhall garage?

Cheers, I'm going to call a main dealer today anyhow but was hoping to find an on-line (or parts disc) number beforehand as I can't actually get there in person due to current working hours.

Searching for an on-line EPC is a cracking idea, I'll get busy with that later when I get five.

Cheers Ash. 1997 1.4 (I'm assuming it's an MPi but could be SPi) LS. I'll try and find the engine code for it and let you know, nice one.

Lovely job, thanks Andy. Think it's either 9TJ or possibly 11TE, but I'll have a look at the pipe tomorrow and get a better idea. Nice one for that, much appreciated.