Sign in to follow this  
mk2_craig

Aussie tat hoard auction, 19/11/06

I remember having impure thoughts about getting my mate to buy that green Rekord when I was out in Oz last year, then using it instead of a hire car. Getting the thing rego'd and MOT'd (RWC as they call it!) put paid to that idea!

Wow....Interesting flappage on the Hunter! :D Like the pointy, blue, turbocharged thing with the pop-up lights....No idea what it is though....Something about it is saying "Mitsubishi" to me, but I could be wrong? :?

I've seen this guy on aussie eBay! He seems to be a total legend, just like our own Mr Bickle but on the other side of the world.

Nige has probably dealt with the bloke! Maybe an Anglo-Aussie car exchange could be on the cards! :D

Posted Image

Looks like Raymanboy's Aussie cousin has been trying to flog this one!

"G'day mates! Here ye find a coupe of the type that is the best. It originates from Sweden although like a dandelion clock blowing in the wind, that is sometimes too strong. It has found itself here, a place of much warmth, not unlike the desert. Now I have the postion of offering to you for a sum that may be not less or more than $10,000 AUD."

Posted Image

What happened to that Pacer that raised interest on eBay over here?

R.Welfare, I expected you to hanker after that pre facelift MkII Granny!