Pikeys tried to steal my Cortina

CortinaDave

came out this morning to every door in my cortina wide open, some stuff nicked and the ignition hotwired. Thanks to its general "reluctance " to start when it's cold - (there is a knack) they couldnt drive it away.

Bottom line is I now need security - whats the best krook lock type things or other anti-pikey devices that arent going to cost me a fortune (i'm skint at the mo)??

We get pikeys in work all the time, and theres no dealing with them. You tell them they can take somethings and leave other stuff, then they try taking it all, and lie to you saying that someone else said they could have it. They seriously need to get jobs like everyone else! :x

Garage?

This is my fave - not always practical I know but the kind of arseholes who try and nick a motor wouldn't think twice about trashing it in frustration if they can't conk it into life. Diskloks are a good deterrent though.

We get pikeys in work all the time, and theres no dealing with them. You tell them they can take somethings and leave other stuff, then they try taking it all, and lie to you saying that someone else said they could have it. They seriously need to get jobs like everyone else! :x

Don' give them anything. The moment you give them something you'll never be rid of 'em.

Another vote for the Disklok from me, great visible deterrent. I purchased a similar type device after one little bastard tried half-inching my 825 Sterling once, tosser bent the door back before the alarm went off, had the car not had an alarm I think it would have been long gone.

I also vote for a lock-up garage if you can get one from the council.

After reading this thread i had a look on ebay for a dislok as my Kadett has no security, i spotted a nearly new one on there near my dads with 5days left still at 99p, i asked the seller how much for it if they sell it off ebay and we collected it, he said £5!, bargain!