Ashes To Ashes Preview Pics

Daniel H

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1218/1252917742_23ea18fc00.jpg?v=0

Mind you, when I pasted it into the address bar, I got something very different from a Marina! :wink:

One has to look beyond the obvious....

Posted Image

Oh sorry - that was far too subtle for me. :roll:

Still not sure why your IMG link didn't work.....I assume you saved it to your own image bank before linking to it?

• 1 year later...

NO WAY!! The white mk5 cortina is my old car.. sold it on fleabay in 2005...

Posted Image

and as it looked when i had it...

Posted Image

I hope they're not planning to throw it about too much, I sold it because it was really soft around the Y pieces...

That's the people who supplied the cars for you! In case you were wondering, that really IS half a roof rack supporting the lights, I spoke to the man who lashed it together.....

The good news is that series 2 has a better quality of cars and vans in it, some of em mine.....

only police car anoraks will give a monkeys though... looked convincing enough on the telly.I didnt hear anyone in my house say "ooh look that isnt a correct period police light bar" :lol: I was more concerned about them pulling any handbrake turns etc in it... unless its had a lot of welding, it must be pretty collander-esque underneath by now.

• 4 weeks later...

Making my way back from work tonight, walking along the street almost home, suddenly came across this spectacle occurring up a normally very quiet and unremarkable little sidestreet....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can you see it?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There was also a Sherpa cop van, but I'd just missed snapping that, and Phil Glenister, darn it.

Fancy!

Yer the quattro is a bit of a boob. Headlights and bumpers date that one as a post '84, Also, they wern't imported to the UK until Spring 1981, but LHD only, and with the quad square lamps.

Posted Image