Outlaw Stuff Team Fat & Blind day out Shiteracing

outlaw118

Travels in my van, I've uncovered a few that may interest some of you muddy funsters....
Ozztin:

Next to a luvverly MG Mongeeko:

Here shitty kitty kitty:

Loverly spoiler, crusty n/s/r/ arch

This last one has been parked on the road for weeks, months even, then typically when I want to take a photo, he's hidden it behind a hedge. With good reason..

More to come soon.....

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Posted Image

Good to see a Montego. I am one of the few who have owned an think these are great cars :oops: This one needs better wheels though.

I would love a Montego.... my great uncle had a series of early-90s AR shite and I fondly remember his metallic blue Montego on a 'G' i think, but having been given a brochure by the dealer when he picked it up (who obviously knew the way to an 11-year-olds heart) i wished he's got the Si model... however it was the first car I'd ever been in with electric windows and i was fascinated.Anyhow. Yeah. I want a montego but i don't do base model.... MG FTW.

Lovin that Monty, but the wheels are pants. Proper ones in good nick can be had from a scrappy for about 40 notes.I too was very fond of my Montego, big squashy bus that it was. Dissolved quicker than an unpainted freighter, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more, of varying degrees of shiteyness.... Don't know why they're up the wrong way; I changed them on photobucket.... (Grrrrr)

jacked-up import shite...

Jag Racer

Mouldy crapper

Not as nice as it looks.....

Trummie-tastic!!

Yank tank - too big for the garage, and behind a fence, sorry...

Beemer V12, slowly rotting.. :(

Niiiice paint, is that a bog brush you're using? Well done!!

Italian Stallion (neutered)

Murky Merc

**Updated from photobucket images...in the wrong order, because idiot**

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Edited by outlaw118
photobucket shitness

Yank tank - too big for the garage

Posted Image

That's probably the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I wonder how the hell whoever drove it in there actually got outa the car!

That BM 750 is a sad sight indeed, weren't they like fifty grand new in 1988 or something.

Only two more;

Cheese eater GS Pallas SE no less! At the Ace last night..

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm284/outlaw118/DSC000872.jpg

And the mystery machine - no idea what it is, and this is the best pic I could get, short of trampling over the flower beds....

Posted Image Its rather large....

• 3 weeks later...

Some more stuff off the old dog 'n' bone....

Micra - is worse than it looks, bog-brush respray special

Posted Image

Lovely old Tranny camper - hand painted properly.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Beetle without lump (anyone else hate these as much as me?)

Posted Image

Commer!

Posted Image

Rover 200vi no less, rotting, covered in goo!

Posted Image

Stripped out early Tranny camper (GR8 4 Kippin')

Posted Image

And lovely Victor - owned by old giffer, Asda carpark Tilbury!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Off out to spot more (and maybe do some work in between....)

There's some quality rubbish there. The orange Austin 1300 badly needs saving as they're a superb little beast and there are only about 8 left it seems.The white 750iL needs to be rescued, I've got 50 quid for it. :D What's the reg number of the Alfa? If it's H994EFC, my Mum bought it new.As for the hi-rise black Jap horror, any Brits who bought one thinking they looked good driving the pice of shit needs to be chemically castrated to prevent further breeding.

Brilliant stuff!! Exactly the same thought occurred to me regarding the Yank in the garage- maybe it's a convertable? :lol: Love the Victor 101- brings back memories from some time in the late '60s, when my parents hired one for a family holiday to Devon, coz they didn't think the journey from Leeds in their Ford Pop would be much fun! Dad was so impressed with "modern" cars that he traded the Pop in as soon as we got back, for a Mk 1 Cortina estate, presumably coz he wanted to stay loyal to Fords.

That 750iL Bimmer has been "rescued", drove past where it was and now just a clean rectangle of block pavers. :cry: Theres a "Export To Africa" yard just round the corner; might have gone there, but more than likely just hiabbed and weighed in.