deleted

scooters

Ha! ha! Because I'm a lickle bit sad, I you-tubed Lorne Spicer.... I couldn't stop laughing at the comments underneath this one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHsInWC ... re=related

:lol: agreed

She bought something off of me at Leigh car park boot sale a few weeks back.

Ive always really fancied her, but she looked well rough in the flesh.

I'd still have her sit on my face though.

i would roger her deep up her shithole

Ha! ha! Because I'm a lickle bit sad, I you-tubed Lorne Spicer.... I couldn't stop laughing at the comments underneath this one!!!!

:lol: She does have big boobs though.

Who's the bloke in the video?, I met him at Beaulieu the year before last, he was filming some show at the autojumble which had something to do with buying shite of one stall and selling it on for profit at another.

3541715863_38189d286e_z.jpg

Some bloke of tele next to the Capri that i wanted to win. by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr

Wheeler Dealers is like Top Gear.

Its a car show with an annoying presenter and habit of ignoring some facts. I still watch it though.

The American shows tend to be a bit wank.

They either consist of the team setting an unrealisticly short target time to sort the body out and fit a massive V8 (whilst ignoring the 30 year old brakes and suspension) or the boss setting an unrealisticly short target time to sort the body out and fit a massive V8 (whilst ignoring the 30 year old brakes and suspension) and then treating the staff like shit because two people can't restore a car that's been sitting in swamp for fifteen years inside 6 hours.

Boyd Cuntington and the twat with the neck tattoos make themselves look like total arseholes doing this.

Wrecks to Riches USA is much better. Its a show about a chap who runs a custom shop, treats his staff reasonably well, updates brakes and suspension to go with the massive V8 and seems to do slightly more subtle paintwork well but is trying to buy old wrecks and do them up for a profit.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

The "spendometer" does seem to ignore labour though...

Wrecks to Riches USA is much better. Its a show about a chap who runs a custom shop, treats his staff reasonably well, updates brakes and suspension to go with the massive V8 and seems to do slightly more subtle paintwork well but is trying to buy old wrecks and do them up for a profit.

Yeah, that one's pretty good, it's a family run business I think, they all seem a bit more realistic.

Mike Brewer plays a comedy idiot on TV, but he seems like a decent bloke. Ed China has managed to get away without being cast as a moron, but the episode where he painted than wing on a capri made me lol my turkey twizzlers all over the coffee table.

It's a good program to watch, even just to pick fault. Mark Evans has the vote for "surprisingly likeable discover channel low budget car show host" from me.

Wheeler dealers is an enjoyable show...its definately developed and improved over the years,of course its not a serious delve in to the buying and selling of used motors,but its an enjoyable show and has i think specifically made to appeal to the everyman and woman rather than just the "car" enthusiast, and if it wasnt succesfull i would very much doubt that so many shows would have been commisioned and have been continued to be made. Richard sutton off the old Deals on wheels show now i believe runs and organises the Goodwood series of motoring events.

I don't really care enough to...y'know, "care" but I quite liked the "A xyz is born" with whatsisface.

Also;

PennyMallory4.jpg

I'd smash her back-door in, no problem. If you sickos can buzz off of the swamp-thing draped over an old saab ragtop then I can fancy that ^.

^^ I'd ruin that.

What was the program where a chap bought salvage and returned it to the road? Can't even remember the presenter. It was actually pretty good, I suspect to the average TV viewer it was utter balls but I enjoyed it, it was a nice balance of technical stuff and TV.

For example, he bought a front-impact VW T4, repaired the panelwork and radiator etc then did a camper conversion, properly, before selling at a profit.

Does anyone remember Salvage Squad? I used to watch that religiously, they restored some lovely old kit in that program :)

I really liked this - good technical anmd suggs kept it moving on aplomb.....and a tekkie burd that liked welding - ok she was no stunnah but I bet her chat in the pub was good....mig welders, steam engines, sumps etc...

Meh, it's television. I don't watch it because it annoys me in the same way an archaeologist I know is irritated by Time Team. I presume actual crime scene technicians develop a nervous twitch if someone mentions CSI too...

And many people in the medical profession I know (inc myself) shout at the telly when Casualty is on.

Its telly, its not real. I still dont believe we ever went to the moon.

Salvage Squad was brilliant when Suggs was up front, his replacement was just cack*. They took on some really mad projects, and managed to breathe life into them.

*So much so I can't even remember his name, just that he was bald. Which probably wasn't his fault.

Whatever happened to Robot Wars, with the shouty Craig Charles and (melt) Phillippa Forrester? Despite CC, and the even shoutier commentator, I loved that. BBC2, Friday night: Buffy, then Robot Wars. Man's Teatime Telly. Perfect. Even the Beeb can do it right occasionally!

Salvage Squad was brilliant when Suggs was up front, his replacement was just cack*. They took on some really mad projects, and managed to breathe life into them.

*So much so I can't even remember his name, just that he was bald. Which probably wasn't his fault.

Whatever happened to Robot Wars, with the shouty Craig Charles and (melt) Phillippa Forrester?

She's not been worth a wank for at least a dozen years. IIRC the first series was presented by Jeremy Clarkson.