Raymanboy alert

dean36014

Yes!

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID Effective Date End Date

girlproductions 31-Dec-10 Present

the.piano.player 02-Sep-10 31-Dec-10

lindsaykensington 17-Jun-10 02-Sep-10

the-girl-driver 13-May-10 17-Jun-10

harrodsexotica 11-Feb-10 13-May-10

harrodsinc 16-Jul-09 11-Feb-10

raymanboy 28-Oct-04 16-Jul-09

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It has to be. Not only are his ramblings as crazy as ever, but the fact he wants nearly three large for a three hundred quid (at best) moped all points to ChelseaRaymanboyantiques.

LEGEND 8)

He's also this chain of persons

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI. ... screenlite

screenlite 31-Dec-10 Present

birth-of-venus

eltonjohn1

mercedeschristie

my-real-passion-and-charlie-s-birth-of-erotica

steinwayltd

steinwaypianosltd

amandachristieba0190

In the footsepts of Parliament, The Mall, or: You don’t want any advice, do you? - is given gladly under "De livery", many ‘Bayers might shunt their thoughts more than their wears. Yet, Steinway always did the opposite, that made those who slut less need to shunt.

Nice lebaron tho... I had one and really quite liked it despite having the crappest manual gearbox eva and an agricultural 4 pot ....I note the seller seems a bit confused. My understanding is they came in 2.4 4pots or Mitsubishi 3.0 v6 as in the mk 1 shotgun....in both turbo or normal aspiration. Sold mine to torsten....I think he's just about forgiven me!

Scooters, if yours had the 2.4/Mitzi V6 options, wouldn't it have been the later model?

More001-vi.jpg

This was mine, a 1990 V6 auto which I loved. IIRC the previous body (like the one Raymanboy's just bought) was only available with fours, of (I think) 2.2 Turbo, and 2.6 n/a flavours. The change occurred about 1988 I think.

Never come across this fascinating personage before.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CONCERT-GRAND-PIANO-ARTIST-LOVERS-VALENTINE-WHITE-/220736882234?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Keyboard_RL&hash=item3364f1863a

He's off his bonce. Is he some kind of unfeasibly elaborate hoax, or perhaps a new, undiscovered Monty Python sketch?

Scooters, if yours had the 2.4/Mitzi V6 options, wouldn't it have been the later model?

More001-vi.jpg

This was mine, a 1990 V6 auto which I loved. IIRC the previous body (like the one Raymanboy's just bought) was only available with fours, of (I think) 2.2 Turbo, and 2.6 n/a flavours. The change occurred about 1988 I think.

Yup you're right Eddy - mine was a later one and was identical to yours except for the nasty Chrysler 2.4 4 pot and the horrific manual gearbox that someone had retro fitted - also mine had some snazzy low profile rims on it and this, combined with lowered suspension made a horrible ride - harsh, bone crunching and had an impact on the reliability of the wireloom which was in a terrible state.

Had it been a v6 auto like yours with an unbuggered suspension/tyre combo i would have kept it because - despite the shiteness of it it is the uber kitch 80's yank mobile and a cheap and reliable route into yank ownership -I was also very impressed with the quaslity of the steel and the rustproofing - it was a very clean car for a 20 year -old - all fur pants and no trousers though - looks like a sports car handles like a milk float but I really really liked mine

I just sent him a question, which was actually the lyrics to "I was born under a Wandrin' Star" (Lee Marvin).

"Good evening.

I was born under a wandrin' star, I was born under a wandrin' star, Wheels are made for rolling, mules are made to pack, I've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back. I was born under a wandrin' star......

Mud can make you prisoner and the plains can bake you dry, snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry. Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to, which with any luck will never come true. I was born under a wandrin' star.

Do I know where hell is, hell is in hello, heaven is goodbye forever, its time for me to go. I was born under a wandrin' star.

When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree. For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be.

Regards".

The reply?

"Yes but all the words of the song were true its not that dreams never happen - that to a man on the m1 a camel is surely no good - at least I was never offered one when I ran out of gas which in your vintage Bentley or 2million pound Aston you are more likely to do than on this. its that when you've known a genuius at doing up Harlvys Davidsons worth 20 grand and then after all the work they dont even start you realise from here to Spain's Madrid and back on mine for £60 is not going to be a problem. the bike is a legend - i am really just nobody. But this girl thanks you for the complement if not the hors d'oevres.

Regards and happy riding there "on the prairies!" Liberace always invested in the most unusual, yet when he came to London to play he never bought more than one Rolls Royce and it never went further than the stage of the London Palladium; rest of the time he paid for the doube decker Routemaster - the rest of the buses like the modeern bikes are just too hard a ride for this girl

Thankyou for your interest anyway as I know most people would not want to insult me with a low offer - at lest, I had insulted someone and this evening she is having to find the words to apologise - harder for her than the Prime Minister.

Cheers Sunshine

- girlproductions

Regrads

- girlproductions"

I like the cut of this Man's Gib. A true Hero. :D

I sent him the lyrics to Hoppipolla, all squashed together into a single sentence. The reply was quite reasonable, all things considered.

Thanks. I believe you can pay to anayse metrics specifics criteria on ebya if one subscribes.

Frankly Id rather look at the money for an item than discuss it wouldnt you. So any offers in simple pounds are clear if never inspriing.

You understand.

Regards

- girlproductions

Given serious consideration to mailing him and asking him to drop by Autoshite one day. Before I do so is there anyone who would object? I think he'd be a right laugh personally but others may think different and he might now want to sign up anyhow.