Shite in music videos

michael1703

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shite fests from Blur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEsmGzo2UE

Parklife, starring a Granada Coupe

Sunday, Sunday. Not one of their best, but there's a yellow Rover P6 attached to a caravan and, if you look closely, a beige Montego.

M.O.R. Seemingly filmed in Australia, and thus full of plenty of obscure (to us in Britain) chod from about 15 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
Shite fests from Blur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEsmGzo2UE

Parklife, starring a Granada Coupe

Sunday, Sunday. Not one of their best, but there's a yellow Rover P6 attached to a caravan and, if you look closely, a beige Montego.

M.O.R. Seemingly filmed in Australia, and thus full of plenty of obscure (to us in Britain) chod from about 15 years ago.

Just checked out my favourite Blur song: 'For Tomorrow' . Volvo 960 near the start and a Rover P5 (B?) at 1:08, Pug 205 and a VW Polo 'breadvan'. :D

Coldplay's new (fucking lousy as ever) song features a mk2 cav, owned by some kid off RR:

Warning - I've made a link that goes directly to where the car pops up, but unfortunately I can't make one that also mutes the video immediately. Clicking the link will result in coldplay coming out of your speakers.

• 5 weeks later...
Coldplay's new (fucking lousy as ever) song features a mk2 cav, owned by some kid off RR:

I quite like it.

In the video a lad nicks the Cavalier and takes some cute lass to a rave or summert. They get it on for a bit and the car gets mildly vandalised.

A selection of my in-car entertainment. I really do need to make up a fresh set of mix-tapes, the ones I have are getting a bit tired and it's just not the same plugging an MP3 player in.

Godhead - Eleanor Rigby.

Little bit of American shite, possible a Ford LTD?

Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper

Yet more American shite.

Grace Jones - Slave to the Rhythm

Featuring a Citroen CX and a VW Polo

The Cardigans - Losing My Favourite Game (I've nearly worn out the tape I have this on, a favourite driving song).

Plenty of American shite, and crashes, and jumps, and a comedy ending. The Cardigans are ace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zOEJ1HdSts

Yugo 45 featured from 5:32 in Metallica's "The Day That Never Comes"...

There is no piece of music on the planet that can justify that kind of length! "From 5:32"... At 5:32 you should be winding up the third song ffs! You young people, with yer whingy-wailey so-called music, wasn't like that in my day, oh no, Jerry Lee left you exhausted in 1:58! Pass me my Werthers.....

Jimmy Somerville and a French woman, tooling about in a Pug 304:

The blue-screen backdrop of Paris in the late '80s/early '90s has some chod in it as well.

Sorry to be pedantic and to also quote a post from over a month ago but she's actually English singer and drummer June Miles-Kingston. ;)

• 11 months later...