17 years. I have in the past two years spent a rather large sum of

money on parts. The crunch time came when I found that I am on the way

to needing a new clutch, and I am afraid I have decided that a new car

was the best way forward.

Obviously, as I am not buying a Renault, I do not want to join your

club, but is there a way that I can offer my Renault 25 as parts to

somebody that is a member.

My Renault is a 1990, 2000cc, grey metallic. Apart from some minor rust

parts, the body is sound and has a tow-bar on it.

My Renault 25 has been so comfortable that I have begrudged selling it,

but am happy for it now to go to someone that could get use of it,

either for spare parts (numerous new ones including timing belt), or to

do up and carry on driving.

If there is anybody interested please contact me on this e-mail (will

be away for the next three weeks) and I am only interested in a modest

couple of hundred pounds. It is MOT'd until Jan.31st. Driver collects.

With thanks,

Mr.D.Jolliffe - apple.orchard50@tesco.net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know if it would be any good for your Fuego owners, but at my local breakers is a 'C' reg Fuego GTS in red. It has alloy wheels, 2 early 18 turbo type and 2 Renault 18 GTX estate Mk 2 style alloys, but inside the car are other alloys. The car seems to be in quite sound condition and it has full of spares, and by the looks quite a quantity of new genuine Renault spares. The interior is grey , it also looks like it has genuine Renault fog lights. The address is ; G.M Woodgate and son, The old potteries, High Halden, Nr Ashford, Kent. Phone number ; (01233) 850303. I was a Renault owners club member quite a few years ago and quite recently had a Renault Clio 'Champs Elysee's' automatic until the gearbox started playing about as they do!. When i was with the club , i had a Renault 14TS, so it shows how long ago that was!. I hope the car maybe of use to your Fuego members, but im not sure how long the car will be around as the older models tend to get squashed first!

10, Cherryfields, High street , Benenden, Cranbrook, Kent. TN17 4DH. (01580) 240366.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife's Renault 5 Monaco has for the last 4 years been garaged and unused but she has now lost the garage and the car just sits outside, unused, and is too good to scrap, complete car, was serviced before being garaged but unstarted since, when we tried to start it the started doesn't appear to work so it was left, was driven into the garage so it should start easy! Wife doesn't want anyone to just strip the car for the good bits or thrash it around until they destroy it so wants to offer it , free, to the Renault Owners Club as we were both members in the past.

It would require collection from Birmingham and trailered.

Pete & Sue Haylor 0121-443-1189

I have a Renault 25 TXE I have to dispose of due to space constraints. I

wonder if any members would be interested in it for free rather than just

send it to scrap. Just collect. Gravesend Kent area.

It is a 'runner' and generally sound. Has no MOT or tax and currently SORN.

It has done 160000 miles (had it from 80000) and bodywork in good general

condition no bent & buckled bits. No significant scratches or gouges

anywhere.

Engine /gearbox perfectly sound with no significant oil leaks.

All electrics functioning including the voice alerts.

To make it a runner needs small amount of welding underside - new

windscreen & servo. (not functioning).

Brakes are fully working I have checked it out by disconnecting the servo

and using them (bit more effort as would be expected). No hydraulic

problems i.e. leaky pistons.

ABS is working although disabled due to corrosion of teeth (forgot proper

term!) for sensor on offside rear hub.

Four good tyres only done about 1000m.

I can't break it on site as no space to do so.

I will be very sorry to see it go wherever it goes. They are the most

comfortable and stable cars on the road, like a giant go-cart This is my

second 25 the first (E reg) did close on 300000m.

If any body is interested either email me or ring 07809271860.

It will have to go very soon so any answers as early as possible

Kind regards

Martin Hopkins

H-Reg Renault Famous 5. For sale due to owners need for an Automatic - No time wasters please, more details to follow when available. Described by AA as in excellent condition. Email: Carol.Dobson@pxd.com

I live in Australia and have an odd request!

My parents owned a 1993 Renault 5 that I bought off the estate when they died in 2001.I kept it in Gloucestershire (at my sisters) and had it regularly serviced, MOT'd and in road worthy condition. I used it for 4 months each summer when I came over and my sister and Brother in law kept it ticking over for the rest of the year. It has only done a very low mileage (around 60,000 mls), the body and inside is in very good condition. My sister has all the paper work and details of all services and work done. My husband was over last year when his mother died and I would now like to sell the car as we won't be coming over on a regular basis any more.

At present it is garaged in Oxford (at my in laws) and I would really like to see it off their property now. I shall not be coming over for another 12 months and there is no point in keeping it that long.

Can you please help? I might make something from it but am more interested in clearing the Oxford garage.

jpembrey@optusnet.com.au

For Sale: 1647cc A6 engine from Renault 18. (62,000 miles). Head

converted to unleaded. Not used since conversion. £50

Also a number of R17 spares including a tailgate for late TS, 4 speed

box, several carburettors, low prices.

Alec Lockyer 01749 672914

Renault 11 Turbo silencer for phase 1 model (1984-1986) free to good home.

Genuine Renault part, never fitted, painted with Hammerite for protection. Collect from Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire for free, or I can arrange trackable delivery within UK if you cover the cost (currently estimated at £10.38).

Pictures at http://home.btconnect.com/Z28/

Email: camarozed28-r11@yahoo.co.uk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R4 GTL Parts,

I am currently having a Garage clearout and have a large number of parts taken from a 1982 Renault 4 GTL. The car was white with a brown check interior. The car was running absolutely fine with 108K on the clock when it was de-commissioned in 2002 due to extreme rust. Most parts are here except the body shell, chassis and bonnet. The state of the parts ranges from very good to very bad. All remaining parts are free for collection to any one who may find them useful. The parts will be here for maybe 4 to five weeks. Following which, they will be scrapped

Please e-mail or phone for details.

e-mail: andy.sherlock@rotadata.com

Tel: 01332 872011 (Derby)

• 2 weeks later...

Mr RR, are you an ROC member? I used to be a few years ago but dropped out as the whole organisation seemed to be getting too political.Now I've got my R4 I wondered if it is worth joing either the ROC or RCCC again, mainly for the likelyhood of finding parts for the R4 or if I can find a nice R11...

Mr RR, are you an ROC member? I used to be a few years ago but dropped out as the whole organisation seemed to be getting too political.

A9277/4 I think. I'm not going to comment on the state of play, I just wanted to be a part of a Renault organisation. Nobody told me it was going to be a disorganisation though :roll:

whoops, that counts as a comment!

Now I've got my R4 I wondered if it is worth joing .... RCCC

I attended a joint Citroen GS / RCCC show near Farnham and found the RCCC chaps full of enthusiasm (even for my p*le o' shite R30!). I've also dealt with a couple of the club officers while moving parts on and found them decent sorts.

Now I've got my R4 I wondered if it is worth joing .... RCCC

I attended a joint Citroen GS / RCCC show near Farnham and found the RCCC chaps full of enthusiasm (even for my p*le o' shite R30!). I've also dealt with a couple of the club officers while moving parts on and found them decent sorts.
Are these the guys that prefer your Renault to be of the 'traditional' variety?

I've been an on/off member of the RCCC for several years- since its inception virtually. Whilst I found ROC a bit anal when I needed a bit of help (DVLA stuff) RCCC -whilst not empowered- were truly helpful. Subsequently bought an R5 Gordini Turbo off one at a very sensible price (-good car too till it got burnt).Genrally found RCCC to be enthusiastic, happy to modify and pragmatic about different perceptions of the way forward.They get my vote.