Autoshite Top Trumps - Nominate Your Car!

carlo

so if the the AS TT cards are not copyrighted

There was a website some years back call Superlager.com that did these sorts of cards on site for various super brews. Winning Moves UK Ltd, the owner of the TT brand complained and they were renamed Superlager "Super Swaps".

So to avoid stepping on any toes, I'd probably

a) give the brand name a miss

b ) avoid using copyrighted pictures without permission

Sirs  und  Madams,

I may* have access to several large colour printer/copiers tomorrow so if the the AS TT cards are not copyrighted I'll chuck some A4 card in and run off a few sheets of probably 8 cards to a sheet and 5 sheets to a set (ie 40 cards) and see how they come out. If Mr. AS TT Editor would like to proof read them then PM me an address I'll chuck a set or two in our "post out"  tray  make suitable arrangements.

All the cards with an Autoshite rating at the bottom use members' own photos so no copyright issues there assuming members are happy with them being reproduced.  Some of the earlier ones I posted did use photos from the web so probably best to miss them out.  Not sure about the AS logo.  As any reproduction/card pack production would be for our purposes only I can't see any problems?  

All the cards with an Autoshite rating at the bottom use members' own photos so no copyright issues there assuming members are happy with them being reproduced.  Some of the earlier ones I posted did use photos from the web so probably best to miss them out.  Not sure about the AS logo.  As any reproduction/card pack production would be for our purposes only I can't see any problems?  

Deer Mr Editor,   

Here's the first attempt on 220 weight card I've yet to guillotine them, PM an address,  you  can  proof read them to see if they meet the exacting standards demanded of Autoshite Bottom TrumpsTM

and maybe suggest which to add/exclude/include/set on fire.

post-7239-0-92614800-1452162586_thumb.jpg

PS. If anyone wants a copy on normal 80 weight A4, normal photocopy paper,  to take the piss out PM an address.  I'll do some more on card when there's a consensus or too much violence.

33k5gsj.jpg

Its on page 3 - this is the template I used when engineering my privateer entry!

Making these up is a great idea - are only the ones you've made up included, or are the cards made up by individual posters of their own cars like mine included too?

autoshite%20xj40%20sovereign.jpg

Autoshite rating assessed using the Pillock method - based on HML's figure of all XJ40s on SORN and licensed of 1500-odd . There are only 810 Sovereigns of all engine sizes, so just counting Sovereigns, the ASR would be 12.

Less than 10,000 - 5 points

More than 2 shiteists - 2 points.

No veg - 0 points

I found 54 images which looked like Autoshite cards so used those as a test print, these are now consigned with Royal Mail post to Carlo as someone who can decide if the quality and content of the cards meets the standard demanded of Auoshite contributors.  Thus I absolve myself from the unseeingly squabble which may occur. When Carlo has done selecting or given up then I'll do a print run, printing and delivery should be kostenlos.  If the Autoshite Art Department want a few of their finest included as images on cards that should be ok. as  pic is printed 5  cm by 3 cm so unlikely to be stolen and enlarged.  A "water mark" may be possible on the printed images.

All good stuff.  In the meantime keep your suggestions coming, I can still post up new ones, sure they could be added to a future print run if we ever get that far.

Haven't done Mr FOAD's yet as he hasn't put details up and I'm not even sure which models they are.