Autoshite Top Trumps - Nominate Your Car!

carlo

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

I'll have to dig out some stats for various cars.  Chompy's Daihatsu Applause and my facelifted Renault 6TL would be good contenders I think.

Skattrd has many strong contenders including an UMM and the Sera with the eye-destroying white interior.

Yeah, surely everyone is going to want high numbers.

How about something based around a HML figure, the lower the number remaining the higher the AS value. Only double figure left means 15, less than a thousand is 10, less than 10k is 5.

Plus 3 if it's been in the calendar.

Plus 2 if more than two shiters own one.

Plus 2 if it can run on veg

I was going to ask if D was for Germany or Denmark.  Then I realised Denmark don't produce any cars.  Then I realised I'm on Autoshite so someone is probably about to correct me and produce the Danish Pastryburg 400 from 1952 which was based loosely on the Skoda 1000MB with Tatra running gear and, inexplicably, a helicopter engine transversely mounted on the roof.

I was going to ask if D was for Germany or Denmark.  Then I realised Denmark don't produce any cars.  Then I realised I'm on Autoshite so someone is probably about to correct me and produce the Danish Pastryburg 400 from 1952 which was based loosely on the Skoda 1000MB with Tatra running gear and, inexplicably, a helicopter engine transversely mounted on the roof.

I thought they were quite common..

Pastryburg.jpg

Here are a couple of mine.

Rolls Royce silver spirit

introduced 1980

cc 6750

top speed.. to quote would be too vulgar

power.. more than enough

number built 8126

post-5515-0-06656800-1451937255_thumb.jpg

Or there is the Peugeot 204 diesel

the diesel was introduced in 1968

1255cc

max power 40bhp

max speed.. not a lot mine will do about 65

production numbers for all estates is 485336 of all engine types.

HML lists 2 diesel 204's in the UK

post-5515-0-13238500-1451937724_thumb.jpg

I like Pillock's suggestion of a vaguely objective stat but whatever we do there will be disagreements over what is Autoshite.

Can I suggest that whoever makes the card does the rating and it's left at that unless there's a glaring error, such as only giving a horsey horseless sport a shite rating of 3.