Pimp My Ride International - Datsun 310 Desecration!

AXrescuer

Crikey, I never realised my post would stir up such a mass of comments. I thought at least one person

would be outraged at the treatment of such a classic piece of shite. :roll:

i think the problem was the title, i read the title and moved on

I quite liked it

:oops:

Same... not that I'd want them all to end up like that. [artyfarty nambypamby car style mode] It is quite an interesting fusion of East meets European and American [/artyfarty nambypamby car style mode]. Possibly one of the first time PmR has pulled it off. When they present him with the trailer I'm fairly sure what was going through his head was... "feck me this'll fetch a bomb on t'bay".

m0rris

Not exactly a fan of PMR, and I definitely winced at the bit where they ripped all the panels off - but in fairness, that Cherry did look like it had about five minutes left to live.

Otherwise the little Portuguese fella would've said "I love music man, music is my life... and cars, music and cars... and welding"

Might as well do the same with this one........... :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270691495638&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I tried to buy it in person just before Christmas, also bid on it the first couple of times it was listed but his reserve wasn't realistic so I lost interest and bought something else only for it to come back on and still not sell again...............!

Before it was painted it had character, he bought it off Ebay in October looking a bit rough and ready, sadly I missed the listing then, one expensive paint job later and he's probably got a fortune in it. :?