UK POPULATION OF FIAT ARGENTAS INCREASES - THOUSANDS JOBLESS

Mr_Bo11ox

saucy!

as you know mirafioriman has spares for these,i sold him an engineless left hooker a few years ago.so might be able to help you out,is the tank the same if they aint fuel injection? james nicholson aswell,i can't even remember what i sold him! he had the only official uk vx i believe

If the vx is a white A reg one then he still has it. As well as the Argenta he also has a couple of 132s on his fleet. A 'Bellini' and a LHD 2 litre injection 8)

This is part of his collection too :D

HPIM0061.jpg

What on earth is going on?

You're just pootling through Winter as normal when suddenly...

BLAM!! Someone buys a Simca 1000!!!

BLAM! BLAM! Someone buys a FSO Polonez!!!

BLAM!BLAM!BLAM! Someone gets hold of a Fiat Argenta!!!

Whatever will be next!! 8):shock:

PRA-AISE DE LOORD!!!!

precious_little-char.jpg

Pete M will get his 604 to the welders!

Gimme time, dude. That is planned for Sunday. Well, finally collecting the thing is planned for Sunday anyway.

That's great! I wasn't giving you the hurry-up, as you seem quite concerned enough with how long it has taken to organise its transport, I was caught up in the anticipation that finally you might be able to get it started - it's been since November, right?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HEYYYYY, I took this for an MOT today, first one ever!

P1010084.jpg

I cursed before I set off as for some reason, the indicators and hazards had decided to stop working between Thursday when i tested em and today when I needed em to work.

Then a double cursage as if they had been working it would have passed the fuggin MOT!! Everything else is OK, just an advisory on the rear tyres, which are ancient and need replacing really although theres plenty tread on em.

Stil, shouldnt grumble really, how hard can it be to fix that? I think both flasher units have died, i have now revived the hazards but the flash rate is very erratic.

Result! My money would be on the relays (assuming they have them LOL) is it worth whipping them out and driving up to Car Transplants to see if they have similar looking ones on another car? I bet they're mostly generic.

Congrats! Thats an excellent result.

Going to use it -through the summer?

Yeah defo!!! I've got the forms etc off DVLA, I cant wait to see this on UK plates parked outside my house. Its gonna be great! Got a compressor, waxoyl gun and 5 litres of wankor wax to throw at it as well before it starts pounding the tarmac.

Hey BTW do I have to pay a £55 'first registration fee' at the DVLA office?

Result!

Is the relay knackered, or is it the connections to it?

With your expertise on Bosch fuel pumps, you can probably prise the indicator relay apart to see if it's anything obvious - corroded contacts, circuit board burnt, half a pint of water inside etc

I think you should explain to the MOT man that it's an Italian car and therefore it was designed for a driver who would never signal an intended deviation of course EVER, so he should probably wind his neck in and get busy with the MOT certificate printer.

He's bound to buy it.