deleted

scooters

Off ma tits on tramadol and morphine.

Unusual to use two types of opioid at the same time, but enjoy!

Am on co codamol and tramadol every four hours and morphine injections when required.

Thats just really bizarre. Apart from the paracetamol bit of the co-codamol they all work on the Mu receptors - hey Im not knocking it if it works then it works.

Bet you have kidney stones you poor sod. Worse feeling ever, so bad that you can't understand why you can be in so much pain without dying at the end of it.

Been there many times myself and I really feel for you!

Ask them to give you some Pethidine, that really hits the spot!

Been there done that!!! Kidneys, liver,gall bladder all stopped working one day. All restarted in hosp and an op to fix problems and remove gall bladder about 6 mths ago. Another session in June this year to go too!.

You will be ok soon and enjoy the rest :)

I still have a supply of Tramadol put away for excitement purposes.

...no pain like it. Ever.

Louise will be along in a few days, once Junior has arrived, to comment on this...

:wink:

Having passed a spikey kidney stone myself via the urethra I can safely say that passing a small slimy baby via a stretchy hole is a stroll in the park compared with a piece of sharp rock with nails in it that blocks the urethra leaving you rolling around the bog floor in agony unable to piss then suddenly making a bid for freedom ripping your nob to shreds in the process. Not putting you off your Klix tea am I Scooters?