This Weekends Shite Part 1

Torsten2001

Are they the same as the Alpine do you think? They certainly look very similar.

Random Talbot/Chrysler rear light information: The matra Murena uses Talbot Horizon clusters with a different lens fitted.

When searching for Murina pictures to back up your point, guess what I stumbled across?

The rear of the Matra Bagheera! Recognise those clusters? :D

Posted Image

Anyway, as for the Matra Murina, here are my findings. They do look to be the same design as the Horizon ones, but.....they've shaped the outside edges into a curve, so not sure. What do you think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Horizon......

Posted Image

Well, my response to that is to repeat the unanswered question I posed on the thread about the Rapport Ritz on Monday......

Way, way, way off-topic here - the film was meant to be a satirical look at the Korean War, I believe. The TV show was much more lighthearted. And yes, the books are also very good.

What's protocol when you want to pick up up on something someone said that isn't related to the thread.....start a brand new thread to discuss it? I just wondered because people don't seem to like it when you branch out.

Well, my response to that is to repeat the unanswered question I posed on the thread about the Rapport Ritz on Monday......

Oh dear, the conundrum of modern etiquette on the internet. I’m sure if Katie Boyle still did a column in the back of the TV Times (back when you had to buy two listings magazines and cars were good) she’d have an answer.Of course, if the answer is yes, a new thread should be started then I’ve also breached that etiquette. Perhaps that was why no one answered?...