One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

Not only have I seen it but I’ve driven it and had the pleasure* of maintaining it while it was at the Patrick collection. 
It was based on a xj12 platform that had had its floorpan shortened at the rear to just behind its back axle. This had been achieved by hacking the excess metal away using, what I can only imagine, a knife and fork. Or a gas axe. Due to the shortened undercarriage, the exhaust was replaced by a bespoke system using, what I can only describe as, stainless steel drainpipe with tiny silencers. Consequently it managed to make the usual silky smooth V12 sound like a fucked pinto.
The interior was cobbled together in the best kit car tradition of lots of padded vinyl over hardboard. And carpet, lots of carpet.

It drove as well as it looked; with no weight on the rear added to the pre-historic tyres (probably the originals at that point) handling could only be described by the most generous motoring journalist as “interesting”. Don’t forget that we were a museum - the cars were meant to look good, not particularly go good.

Fabulous car though. I think the designer went on to penning Elon Musks new pick up or something.