One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

7 minutes ago, Richard_FM said:

Not where I expected!

The one on the left looks like an early Vauxhall Cresta... Syria might have had been building old shit under licence similar to Iran building their version of the Hillman Hunter for decades and it becoming their best selling car and possibly probably still building it today ...

1 hour ago, mitsisigma01 said:

The one on the left looks like an early Vauxhall Cresta... Syria might have had been building old shit under licence similar to Iran building their version of the Hillman Hunter for decades and it becoming their best selling car and possibly probably still building it today ...

Opel Kapitan P2

640px-Opel_Kapitaen_P_2,6.jpg

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pujanak" title="User:Pujanak"&gt;Pujanak&lt;/a&gt; - &lt;span class="int-own-work" lang="en"&gt;Own work&lt;/span&gt;, Public Domain, <a href="https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4238740">Link</a></p>

8 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

... Is that the creamy front end of an early BMW to the left

Looks like one of post 1971 facelift '02 series with a Mk 1 Granada in front.

I guess none of these cars are still around, I can't see the Mk 2 Tina on the DVLA site and the 1.3 Marina coupe, first registered July 74, looks like its last tax expired end of May 86.

13 hours ago, AnthonyG said:

That is a shit load of pov spec Anglias, and a very rare fleet only Cortina (with the painted metal grille). I wonder how high up the firm you had to be to get one of the Corsairs.

Or are they all hire cars, given the Jersey (?) plates and airport location? 

Yep they're hire cars for holiday types.