One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

5 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Pub.thumb.jpg.31018e6afd40c669320949f13cd9432e.jpg

Yes Sarge  we've phoned for an ambulance as the blaggers have split there sides , best we can asertain they knew we were watching them as  they said Joe public isn't daft enough to buy a marina & when we gave chase in the 850 mini they couldn't see  for the tears  of laughter!

1 hour ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Yes Sarge  we've phoned for an ambulance as the blaggers have split there sides , best we can asertain they knew we were watching them as  they said Joe public isn't daft enough to buy a marina & when we gave chase in the 850 mini they couldn't see  for the tears  of laughter!

Yeah Sarge ,outside "THE", you know "THE"  PUB.

18 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Great pic! Any idea what pub?

The clues are in the image. The word The on the building then the bird on the roof. The Spread Seagull or something like that I think.

18 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

I really do not get this the cops are the are joke because of they drive some crap BL products. Many police forces have driven all sorts of crap vehicles right from Noddy bikes right through to the BMW i3. Do  forgot to add the cops on mountain bikes. That is in the UK, other counties will also have had crap cars in service.