One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

WheENsr.jpg

Anyone know what these wheels are?  Am guessing they were 15" alternatives to the TRX390s ( expensive tyres).  I remember seeing this actual car on duty in the 80s and noticing the wheels were different , it was a 2.8i.

Also available for Rovers (pic borrowed from Trigger), have seen them on Met Police Rovers.

5xM7mJn.jpg

Just now, JeeExEll said:

WheENsr.jpg

Anyone know what these wheels are?  Am guessing they were 15" alternatives to the TRX390s ( expensive tyres).  I remember seeing this actual car on duty in the 80s and noticing the wheels were different , it was a 2.8i (what is now referred to as a 2.8i Sport).

Also available for Rovers (pic borrowed from Trigger), have seen them on Met Police Rovers.

5xM7mJn.jpg

They look similar to a Ronal design from the 80s, but never seen them on a Ford or Rover.

On 6/3/2021 at 7:30 AM, Austat said:

ErM46eaXUAAwr10.thumb.jpeg.78d75c11af397824eae21008c815fba3.jpeg

Bizzare car/woman size changing going on! Top picture big car with small woman (or is she possibly kneeling or standing in a hole), bottom picture small car with big woman (if she was standing she would be much taller than the car.

Has anyone got a Renner4 and a medium sized young lady that can show if this is legit?