One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

1 hour ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

Was there a time you could buy a Bedford HA, Chevanne and Astravan at the same time ? The usually infallible Vauxpedia is quite light on HA van info.

I’m fairly sure I recall seeing HAs as late as Y reg so, by my reckoning, all three might have been available between 81 and 83 ‘ish.
Bonkers really.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:50 AM, 155V6 said:

^Remember seeing those two at the Guildford Cruise in the 90s

Ah, reading that tripped a little nostalgia switch in my brain. Went there a fair few times. Not with anything too barried, usually a Triumph 2000 or my friends Austin 3-litre.

26 minutes ago, supermellowman said:

I’m fairly sure I recall seeing HAs as late as Y reg so, by my reckoning, all three might have been available between 81 and 83 ‘ish.
Bonkers really.

I think they were popular with some fleet operators who kept ordering them.  British Rail  & some councils come to mind.

20 minutes ago, Yoss said:

Ah, reading that tripped a little nostalgia switch in my brain. Went there a fair few times. Not with anything too barried, usually a Triumph 2000 or my friends Austin 3-litre.

I used to go quite a lot(I think we went to the 1st one held) first in a Mk1  Granada Estate which was matt black with flames,& then in a Mk1 Hearse with Wolfrace alloys.