One (shite) picture per post.

mk1_4dr

MG_2098.jpg

Do you know where this was taken? Looks familiar from my hillwalking days driving around Scotland, has the same feel to it but I am probably totally wrong. Reminds me of hammering round various roads in the Western Highlands and on Skye when they used to be quiet.

Great pic anyway :-)

Do you know where this was taken? Looks familiar from my hillwalking days driving around Scotland, has the same feel to it but I am probably totally wrong. Reminds me of hammering round various roads in the Western Highlands and on Skye when they used to be quiet.

Great pic anyway :-)

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/archive/article/september-2011/56/such-perfect-day

56.jpg

6022913771_b5d0e41943_b.jpg

Did anyone ever go on the hoverspeed to Calais, I did, when I saw them on TV in the 70s I wondered why we didn't go everywhere by hovercraft and why other countries didn't use them as much on short trips, so around 93-94-95 can't remember exactly when Mrs wack (to be) and I set off for a day trip to Calais as foot passengers, 30 minutes flight time I think they said, fuck me 30 minutes was more than enough, it was that bad we were dreading coming back, it absolutely stunk of fuel , vibrated like you wouldn't believe and was deafening

No wonder they stopped using them

Did anyone ever go on the hoverspeed to Calais, I did, when I saw them on TV in the 70s I wondered why we didn't go everywhere by hovercraft and why other countries didn't use them as much on short trips, so around 93-94-95 can't remember exactly when Mrs wack (to be) and I set off for a day trip to Calais as foot passengers, 30 minutes flight time I think they said, fuck me 30 minutes was more than enough, it was that bad we were dreading coming back, it absolutely stunk of fuel , vibrated like you wouldn't believe and was deafening

No wonder they stopped using them

and that was just inside the Ambassador

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

next stage of the Horrorday was in Croatia, Cavtat to be precise. 10km south of Dubrovnik, 2km from Bosnian border etc etc

This chap must have been lifted over the wall, clearly not used for a while, no reg plates no I suspect engine and transmission

post-3439-0-54066000-1504810204_thumb.jpg