Estelle 120L5 shed!

daverapid

Oh wow! :shock: Great Estelle. 8) With the 'TEX' number plate, it was registered in Norfolk.

I wish that there were more of these still around and that I had one as my first car - although at 17 years old I was terrified of getting the piss ripped out of me from my peers.

This one use to belong to my sister and her ex-husband:

skoda.jpg

The red 'XS' badge on the spoiler was probably taken from a Kennings Rover 216 SX.

• 2 weeks later...

My grandad bought a 2 year old estelle 120 lse, from a skoda dealer in stockport, he bought it in early 1988, the dealer gave me a matchbox model of the rally estelle at the time(still got it,boxed :) ) my grandad died in mid 1989, so we had to sell the car,as my dad didnt want to finance it, ive just checked the reg on dvla (C955 BNB) and its last liability was 01/11/1993, so it only looks like it only lasted 7-8 years :(

• 1 year later...

C360PTN 130GL - brown, vinyl roof - I fitted contactless ignition. Totalled 'up the jacksie' by a dozy CF driver.

Later I got a Rapid, black. Fitted an override switch to get the fan running in traffic queues

..... Traded coupe as I had a company van and I had no trouble with a dealer giving me a good offer.

The box went on the Rapid but I got a local ex guy to weld the twin downpipes into one & fit a Mklll Cretina back box on - less than dealer part and fruity note :<)

tooSavvy

• 6 months later...